POPSUGAR + Target Must Have 2015 **May Contains Spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Target & PS Collab'd for a Home Entertaintaning Box , I'd be ALL over it. I workout in a home gym so a new workout outfit, gym bag, headband, water bottle , etc just doesn't get me excited... The only person that sees me in my work out garb is my dog & yes , I totally consider her "a person" :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am wondering if all of this is intentional...people are upset over NM and holiday boxes and say they are waiting for spoilers from now on, so PSMH partners with the universally loved Target but only for a very small quantity of boxes so it sells out fast.  If this box is really amazing that's one way to kill all of the "I'm waiting for a spoiler" talk going forward.
I'm guessing it's the lower price point that caused it to sell out faster. I rarely leave Target without spending at least $65 so it's like just another Target trip for me.

I am wondering if all of this is intentional...people are upset over NM and holiday boxes and say they are waiting for spoilers from now on, so PSMH partners with the universally loved Target but only for a very small quantity of boxes so it sells out fast.  If this box is really amazing that's one way to kill all of the "I'm waiting for a spoiler" talk going forward. 
This was totally my thought too!  

Too bad it sold out already. I adore target but the fact that I can save so much with all their forms of discounts plus coupons made me not instantly bite and reconsider if I wanted to buy it. Buy the time I decided I was going to take the risk and buy it, it was already sold out. I don't doubt it was because PS wants to use this as an example for all of us that don't instant buy. What a shame, because I know I can't possibly the only one who reconsidered and was willing to purchase the box.

I think my box may be coming either today or tomorrow....

I got two Fed Ex shipments from Pop Sugar coming.  One is for my regular monthly box shipped Fed Ex Smart Post shipped out on 1/06 weighing 3.1lbs and one shipped Fed Ex ground on 1/09 weighing 4.3lbs.  I know this seems really early but maybe they shipped early because they sold out so fast.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one coming too at 4.3lbs. I am shocked is coming already, but I already got my monthly box.

I have one coming too at 4.3lbs. I am shocked is coming already, but I already got my monthly box.
The other thing that I just realized is odd, is my LE boxes always come from CA, and my monthly box comes from NY. This box is coming from NY, tomorrow.

Shipping already?  Neat!  (Hopping in just to find out the contents.  Love me some Target!)

One more weird thing, it's coming FedEx, and not Smartpost.
My regular sub boxes also normally come from NY and my LE boxes ship from CA and mine is also coming from NY.  Same with the shipping my boxes normally ship Smart Post this LE shipping Fed Ex Ground.

My box just arrived via FedEx. I live in NY-Long Island

I took pictures, don't know how to post.

Here is a list of what was inside, I'm happy with it.

Spoiler Warning

--

--

Yoga Matt 3MM Gaiam Icy Marrakesh $21.99

Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity & Sleep Wristband  $99.99

C9 by Champion Non-Slip Headband $6.99 +

$20 Target Champion Gift Card, but it is for anything at Target

Brita Blue Sport Bottle 20oz $8.99

Simply Balanced Organic Dark Chocolate Trail Mix $6.99

Burts Bee White tea 10 count wipes $2.99

Laneige Advanced Hydration Trial Kit $10

Woo Hoo! Thanks for posting!! I just got a shipping notice from PS, mine will be here (in So Cal) on Friday! Can't wait. I hope you can post pics soon! I find it easier to post from a mobile device than a desktop if that helps at all.

I just got mine and I am soooooo excited. PS really hit a home run for me. The curation, value, price, and shipping is outstanding. They shipped regular fedex, and I got it in a day from NY. I'm glad I didn't open my pink Fitbit from Santa, now I can return that, b/c of my one from PS.

Oh my gosh, i would have loved a Fitbit! I was literally looking at buying it last night.

This must be the sadness I have been on missing out a box

Trying this

image.jpg

Wow! Nice! Thank the old gods and the new for them sending it real FedEx instead of SmartPost!

Wow - I am so psyched I got this!  I have one of those Fitbits that clips to your clothing, and I'm always forgetting to put it on, to the chagrin of my trainer.  And now I've gone and misplaced it.  So this is perfect!!

Back