POPSUGAR + Target Must Have 2015 **May Contains Spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love popsugar, Target, and fitness stuff so this seems like a no brainer. My wish list includes workout socks, a gym bag, and anything from the Orla Kiley yoga collection.

I'm still on the fence about this box because I don't really want protein bars, trail mix or vitamins and there is a chance that stuff might be in there. I bet there is going to be a coupon for a discount off of workout clothes. Maybe I'll try and wait for spoilers and if it sells out I can just buy the stuff I really want at Target.

Sounds like it could be intriguing, as I enjoy Target very much...but I'll wait for spoilers because PS and collabs = problems a bit too often for my comfort level.

Ughhh, they said it's almost sold out!!! They're probably just saying that, but I don't want to take any chances, haha. Off to buy right now...no self control. Going to be pissed if they end up releasing a promo code or something.

Ughhh, they said it's almost sold out!!! They're probably just saying that, but I don't want to take any chances, haha. Off to buy right now...no self control. Going to be pissed if they end up releasing a promo code or something.
I know what you mean. I really wish the quantity left was still viewable through the source code ( I tried looking yesterday, just in case, and nothing). Knowing how many are left cuts the stress so much, and helps me know how much pressure I need to apply to the hubby each night in showing how it can fit in the budget this month.  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Girl, I know how you feel. I just did the same thing and had the same thought. But Target and Popsugar are just both so lovely I couldn't help it!

It's sold out already. Well I guess they made up my mind for me! 
:blink2: wow...I'm shocked. There must have been a very limited supply.

ETA: I just tried adding one to my cart and checking out and it still seemed to work, although I did not actually complete the transaction (as I already bought mine yesterday). So those that may still want it should try to buy it anyway and see what happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
:blink2: wow...I'm shocked. There must have been a very limited supply.

ETA: I just tried adding one to my cart and checking out and it still seemed to work, although I did not actually complete the transaction (as I already bought mine yesterday). So those that may still want it should try to buy it anyway and see what happens.
Yeah, it's still letting you add it to the cart and everything, but there's "Sold Out" banners everywhere.

I'm glad I caved in earlier! This is the first time they've sold out in under a day in months!

Hmmm...I was on the fence, I love all things fitness but don't buy skincare/makeup products or workout wear from target, but this box is intriguing. I  just purchased a lulululemon headband and bra for $55, with the "extra" $10 I could buy myself some hair ties and socks from Target and have a nice little consolation fitness bundle.

I do have a feeling I am going to regret not purchasing this though...I hope it's filled with tons of special edition, useful, and high value items for those that managed to snag this!

Darn that was quick! Well, I am glad it isn't tempting me anymore. Fitness really isn't my thing so I'm hoping it fitness centered so I won't be super sad about the contents!

yeah, I'm still ok not ordering this ... too much chance to get an exercise ball. or drugstore brands. 

wow really surprised it sold out  being that it was drug store brand items not high end items. I guess that makes up my mind about buying it  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am wondering if all of this is intentional...people are upset over NM and holiday boxes and say they are waiting for spoilers from now on, so PSMH partners with the universally loved Target but only for a very small quantity of boxes so it sells out fast.  If this box is really amazing that's one way to kill all of the "I'm waiting for a spoiler" talk going forward. 

This is the first special edition box that really tempted me, but I didn't feel like spending $65 to not be sure if I'd like it or not.

Not impressed that they sold out already.

i'm prepared to eat my words, but I'm still thinking this box wouldn't be for me.  I love Target, but I can go there, pick out 6 - 8 fitness-type items and walk out for less than $65.  I just don't think there is anything at Target, that I don't already have enough of. 

Back