POPSUGAR + Target Must Have 2015 **May Contains Spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhhh! This box is so awesome I can't wait to get it!!!  :wub:

I was so hoping there'd be a Fitbit in there, but I worried it might be too expensive! What an awesome surprise!  :lol:

Argh, I already have most of these items, including that exact fitbit and a similar gaiam yoga mat.  I kind of expected that though, I am always at Target and I buy a lot of fitness items.  Not the most exciting me, but still a win for $65 since I'm guessing I will more than recoup the cost of the box when I sell the fitbit on my company's portal.  Also tempted to keep it as a backup but I have to yoo2 from the Bianca jade box waiting in the wings already....hmmm.....

I wanted to get this box, and was bummed it was sold out so quickly but now that I see it has a FitBit as the big ticket item, I'm glad I didn't get it (not that the box isn't awesome, but I have a FitBit already).

If I didn't have a fitbit, this would be an awesome box for me! I love it.

So I had a fitbit that I stopped using last year. It was black and I think I stopped using it mostly because I hated the way it looked. Any suggestions on how to make your fitbit look not so...generic? I won't pay for the Tory Birch bracelet, and I am not loving the pinterest ideas that involve gluing rhinestones to it either. Maybe some washi tape for an easy temporary look I can change often? Anyone here ever do anything to spruce up their fitbit?

So I had a fitbit that I stopped using last year. It was black and I think I stopped using it mostly because I hated the way it looked. Any suggestions on how to make your fitbit look not so...generic? I won't pay for the Tory Birch bracelet, and I am not loving the pinterest ideas that involve gluing rhinestones to it either. Maybe some washi tape for an easy temporary look I can change often? Anyone here ever do anything to spruce up their fitbit?
You can by other bands, a set of 3 from amazon they come in navy, teal and red.  

A little googling tells me that in addition to the Tory wristband and necklace (which I'm seriously debating), there are some Etsy shops like FUNKtionalWearables that have fitbit flex options.  Haven't found one I'm in love with yet. 

A little googling tells me that in addition to the Tory wristband and necklace (which I'm seriously debating), there are some Etsy shops like FUNKtionalWearables that have fitbit flex options.  Haven't found one I'm in love with yet. 
I think these are more what I had in mind. I guess I want it to look more like jewelry when I'm not actually working out. They are all so big though! I may have to rummage through my jewelry box and see if I can re-purpose any thing I already have. 

Definitely a good box and a good value - I hope everyone enjoys.  

I am very happy with my decision not to buy (pending spoilers) since I have a lot of this stuff.  I hope it's a good trend forward on the LE boxes but it will take me a few more boxes before I go back to purchasing without spoilers.

Oh man, now I wish I had gotten one! Just for that Fitbit... even though I already have a Jawbone. XD

What a great box! I'm glad I sat this one out because I have most of the stuff in there. I'm really impressed with the value and I hope Popsugar does more collaborations with Target!

Wow, this is the first special edition box that I actually thought was worth it. I would return my jawbone up in a heartbeat if I knew what was inside this box.

I really hope they do other special edition $65 boxes. Maybe a college box in the fall? :blush:  

My husband loved this box for me, and I think was slightly jealous, lol. He said they should do a Home Depot or Lowe's collaboration, maybe for Father's Day. I actually think that's a fun idea.

Is it normal for Popsugar's sold out boxes to still be able to add them to your cart and basically get through an entire checkout process? I hadn't seen this thread until today, and the fit bit especially caught my attention. I tried adding it to my cart, and it let me (even though it says sold out) and then decided to see how far I could go lol. 

What about putting some of the metallic tattoos from the January box on it? Assuming you don't get it wet often. (I usually put mine in my pocket of I'm washing dishes or something.)

Back