Post pics of your entire MU Collection !!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank gawd.. I thought I was the only person like this haha I take about a million pictures of the same thing caue I never like how the first few look.

Think I'm going to spend my boring sunday afternoon taking photos of my MU collection as the ones on my notepad are out dated now.

Liz I can't wait to see you collection, think I'll be drooling :laughing:

great collections!!! i, too, am jealous of your MSF collection, marisol!

EVERYONE POST THEIR STASH, EVEN IF IT'S JUST ONE MASCARA! WE WANNA SEE!

i'm gonna take a pic in a few!

nice collection becka

marisol i hate you! ok no i dont lol, i just love ur collection, why are u on a no buy when u already have everything? hehe

There are a few things that I still need... haahahahah

Becky - I love your display.

oh my gosh i gotta stop buying sooo much make-up so i can buy a digital camera and post my collection SOON!!!! watching everyones stuff makes me wanna share too!!! and i will as soon a s possible!! (my birthday is coming up, so i know my husband will get me one!!)

I will also post mine too...but I have already packed the other mu stuff I dont use it often to give it to my relatives...I have a lot of cosmetics which I used just once...so if I find time I'll try to unpack and post those pics...right now I just have only few items...

okay, here's mine...

0788d9f4.jpg

e9bbdc6e.jpg

b00c10d9.jpg

edd61494.jpg

38d1081f.jpg

1539003f.jpg

64d7410a.jpg

0ad996ec.jpg

7d476167.jpg

f8c3ba21.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v15/Jennilicious/d6e537c5.jpg

sorry. that was probably more than you wanted to see LOL

My pictures are in my notepad. I have everything up there except for my most recent Kryolan goodies and all my Mary Kay stuff.

thanks, everyone!

yeah and pigs are my favorite animal because duh, they're pink ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> my mom bought it for me for christmas.

Okay... Here's my collection... Forgive any brightness and/or blurry pics... I tried!!! A lot is MK since one of my friend's is a consultant and she gives me 50% off since I used to sell it too... I'm working on the Stila collection...

jen i love how your so organized... i like all your lip holder's to

aquilah nice collection

my collection is in my notepad i have much more makeup now but never got the chance to update it :satisfied:

Wow! so neat...I posted a pic of my table with all my mu everywhere on it on my notepad...def..not so neat...LOL..sheesh..I need to organize mine well and take some pics so I know what all I have.

Back