Post pics of your entire MU Collection !!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing collection, that traincase certaily is jam packed. I see so many things I'd like to "borrow" in there haha :eusa_whistle:

thanks, everyone!!

aquilah, great collection!!!

mel, you have one, too?! i went back to get another, but they were all sold out :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :( :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

maja, definitely not small! love it! i love the dividers.

bethany, that is so freakin' neat and tidy LOL nice collection!

Jen, I love your collection too, you have SO much! Your vanity is really cute also, where did you get it? I love your 'guardian angel' piggy too, I love them too because they're pink. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

thanks, anne! i got my vanity at seaman's, the furniture store, in the kid's section LOL they're all closed down here around me, though :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

here's my stuff, i didn't take pics of lip stuff and most brushes because it's a pain in the neck to fish out all of my lipsticks from all over the place.

You can see some of my brushes in the teal stash box.

Wow everyone is so organised, my collection which suprise suprise mostly consists of lipgloss is everywhere. Usually I suprise myself by finding a lipgloss in a bag under the bed!

You're not the only one that finds random lipglosses in bags. I will think I lost a gloss I liked and be sad, only to find it a week or two later in a bag I switched out of. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Now my closet is the first place I look for MIA gloss. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Well here's mine, do excuse the mess of the first drawer (I cleaned it up afterwards, so it was more organised) I need another set of drawers as there isn't enough room in those for everything and for a better look at my makeup check out my new slightly updated notepad :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You ladies have some fabulous collections! I will try and take pics soon. I just re-organized everything, I should have taken pics then!

Wow Bethany - very nice! I actually like the way you have it packed. My is loosely thrown into the traincase. I might get better usage out of it if I found some dividers.

Very nice collection! Is that a Caboodles train case? Why can't I find one like that. I have 2 and both of the trays open on the opposite ends.

Back