Post pics of your entire MU Collection !!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all of the lovely comments on my mu collection... I'm in the middle of a mini-haul on eBay for more Stila *lmao* I just CAN'T help myself!!!

Here's my small collection:

P4231747.jpg

Top left: lip glosses; Bottom left: lipsticks; Top right: eyeliners; Middle and bottom right: eyeshadows

P4231757.jpg

ArtDeco e/s and e/s base

P4231760.jpg

From top to bottom: nail files; mascaras and liquid liners; my poor collection of powders and blushes

Everyone is so organized, I'm so jealous. I wanted to buy a train case, but it's so expensive here, and if I buy it on the net, it's the same price, so my makeup is all over the place...

first girl I see who has artdeco e/s !!:inlove: I went to germany the other day and bought myself two artdeco e/s. I just love their colors !!!!

Here's mine except my brushes, foundation, concealers and mascara. It's a bit difficult to see everything in the traincase because I've packed so much in! Lol. Most things are stacked double. There's another row of lipsticks under the MAC ones on the left, which are all Chanel and on the right where the eye shadows are there's a row underneath that are all Stila and UD.

Whoo, you aren't kidding, Bethany, that thing is packed to the brim! How on earth do you keep it so neat with all that stuff?

Lol. It gets a bit messy sometimes because I just throw things in when I'm busy but I just tidy it up every now and then. It has to stay relatively tidy in order to fit everything in, particularly in the narrower sections where the lipsticks are.

maja i like your collection and its not "little"

bethany you have some collection chic! i love it!

Back