Post your baby pictures

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Jennifer marisol, i don't know. she's allowed back on the puter (i punished her from it
cool.gif
), but she hasn't been on this site for some reason. That is one of the perks of being an older sister. LOL
katrosier - you and your mom are gorgeous!

that's so weird, anne, because i don't know how i got green, either! neither 4 of my grandparents have green eyes, my parents have brown eyes, etc. my brother and i have green, but we don't know where it came from. we're the only ones in the family. i don't even have cousins (and i have 30+ plus 1st cousins) with green eyes.

yeah, marisol LOL

Originally Posted by Jennifer that's so weird, anne, because i don't know how i got green, either! neither 4 of my grandparents have green eyes, my parents have brown eyes, etc. my brother and i have green, but we don't know where it came from. we're the only ones in the family. i don't even have cousins (and i have 30+ plus 1st cousins) with green eyes.
yeah, marisol LOL

Yeah, I think all of my cousins have blue eyes, actually (I only have 5, though)
I guess Greenies are pretty special for us, then! lol

Originally Posted by Trisha we did this baby pics hing before but its fun! :icon_love My God! you were such a beautiful little thing! Is that your dad and mom in the pix? He is GOOD looking and your mom is SO elegant looking with such BEAUTIFUL SKIN. No wonder you turned out so pretty. Thanks for sharing! I bet you are their little darling still to this day!
icon_smile.gif
I don't have my baby pictures
icon_sad.gif
..but I did really enjoy yours!
claps.gif
Thanks! Chermarie

OMG! Adorable thread!

Lisa, you just too cute! lol, I'm loving the expression, lil naughty lisa haha.

Trisha, your baby pictures are lovely and Laura, you're so pretty!

Adorable, Marisol and Janelle!

Charms, you're sooo cute! I'd squeeze you!

Geez, everyone has so preciously adorable baby pictures.

I think I have only one on my computer right now.

Give me a few minutes to find the pic lol.

Okay here's my precious baby piccie
biggrin.gif

This is the only baby picture I have now.

That's my baby laugh, I looked as if I were crying or screaming or something lol.

But, my mom told me I loved laughing and smiling ever since I was a baby lol.

686285.jpg

Leony - u were adorable from birth and always had a pretty smile.

Isn't Lisa's baby pic cute? U r right - she looked like she was as much trouble then as she is now.

Originally Posted by phoenix461 Leony - u were adorable from birth and always had a pretty smile.
Isn't Lisa's baby pic cute? U r right - she looked like she was as much trouble then as she is now.

Awwe thank you Rosie
icon_smile.gif

Yep, the adorable naughty lil Lisa!

And we know about Trisha and her HOT Dad and her SEXY Mum!

Originally Posted by Leony Awwe thank you Rosie
icon_smile.gif

Yep, the adorable naughty lil Lisa!

Originally Posted by Leony OMG! Adorable thread!Lisa, you just too cute! lol, I'm loving the expression, lil naughty lisa haha.

Thank you! Your baby pic is sooo precious! You were a sweet, happy looking baby.

Originally Posted by phoenix461 Isn't Lisa's baby pic cute? U r right - she looked like she was as much trouble then as she is now. Originally Posted by Leony Yep, the adorable naughty lil Lisa! Thank yall but LOL, why's everyone think I was such a naughty baby? Is it that obvious!?

Lisa - I have no idea what would give us that idea! But, we luv u!

BTW - how is Mora's eye doing?

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa Thank you! Your baby pic is sooo precious! You were a sweet, happy looking baby.

Thank yall but LOL, why's everyone think I was such a naughty baby? Is it that obvious!?

Originally Posted by phoenix461 Lisa - I have no idea what would give us that idea! But, we luv u! Hehehe! I won't tell yall what my first words were.

Quote:
BTW - how is Mora's eye doing? It's still swollen but it doesn't bother her at all. It just looks pitiful, though. Poor baby!
icon_sad.gif

Thank you Charms and Lisa

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa Thank you! Your baby pic is sooo precious! You were a sweet, happy looking baby.

Thank yall but LOL, why's everyone think I was such a naughty baby? Is it that obvious!?

I don't know why lol. It just came out when I first saw your baby pics, I think the expression of your baby pic and plus I think you're really cool, outgoing and spontaneous person.
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Leony I don't know why lol. It just came out when I first saw your baby pics, I think the expression of your baby pic and plus I think you're really cool, outgoing and spontaneous person.
icon_smile.gif
Aww, thank you, Leony! That's a really sweet compliment! :icon_love

Another adorable baby - luv ur cheeks and smile! Welcome to MUT! I'm Rosie from NYC.

Originally Posted by Saints This is me
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa You are such a cutie! I love your rosie cheeks! Thanks
icon_smile.gif

Back