Post your baby pictures

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charms, Awww, look at your precious little face looking at that yummy cake!

Anne, Kristina, and Jennifer, yall do need to get your baby pics on here! I wanna see everyone else as a baby, as well!

Charms, you're so cute!!! and that nose defo shows it's you :icon_love

Originally Posted by Charmaine Here's me. OMG!! How cute were you Charmaine?! :icon_love:icon_love

Charmaine & Janelle - cute pics!

Trisha - yes, we need a recent pic of Dad! Go Dad!!!!! Fan club cheer! LOL:icon_love
claps.gif

Here's me. The first one is with my Granny, the second was me and my Gramps at my first Birthday party and the last one with the Easter Bunny......notice the boy's outfit and haircut in the last picture. Not sure why they felt the need to make me look like a boy...LOL. I somehow still like it.

char, how cuteeeeeeeeeee!!! oh, my god!!! :icon_love

rosie, let's see a pic of you!!!

i'm gonna dig up some baby pics. i was SO ugly when i was a baby. i had huge ears, too. thank god i grew into them LMAO

EDIT: gail, you were ADORABLE! love the blonde hair!

okay, here we go. i don't have a scanner, so these are pics of pics. sorry for the bad quality!

this was when i was brand spankin' new. that's my mom.

Pic11.jpg

here's me and my bro. i think i was 1. look at the size of those ears!!! LOL

Pic4.jpg

here's me kicking the kitten. i don't even know whose that is. we never had a cat
confused.gif

Pic9.jpg

here's my sister (leta112) and me when she was a few months old. i was like, 5.

Pic6.jpg

Very cute sweet pictures, Gail!

Jennifer, you are adorable! I love that pic of you with the cat. Hehe.

Rosie, where's your baby pics!? I wanna see 'em!

Originally Posted by Jennifer okay, here we go. i don't have a scanner, so these are pics of pics. sorry for the bad quality!
this was when i was brand spankin' new. that's my mom.

Pic11.jpg

here's me and my bro. i think i was 1. look at the size of those ears!!! LOL

Pic4.jpg

here's me kicking the kitten. i don't even know whose that is. we never had a cat
confused.gif

Pic9.jpg

here's my sister (leta112) and me when she was a few months old. i was like, 5.

Pic6.jpg

I love your eyes in the picture with your brother! How adorable.

Thanks, BTW!
redface.gif

Originally Posted by gamaki I love your eyes in the picture with your brother! How adorable.
Thanks, BTW!
redface.gif

thanks!
my eyes were blue, but now they're green. they went from...

BabyEyes.jpg

to

NowEyes.jpg

which is weird!!

Originally Posted by Charmaine And Jen, wow, amazing how your eyes changed! I've never heard of that...you're so cute, especially in the picture with your brother - and your ears are not huge, it's just that your hair is short!
smile.gif
yeah, i've never heard of that, either! thank you! trust me, i had huge ears. i'm okay with it because i grew into them LOL

Gail and Jennifer you both are so cute!!

And Jennifer be glad they didn't turn the color of dirt like mine are!!
icon_sad.gif

Gail - too cute!

Jennifer - you and your sister are adorable! Where has she been lately?

Jennifer - you were a beautiful baby and now a beautiful woman. Those eyes are to dye for!

I lost most if not all my pics from childhood due to the hurricanes in Florida and Jamaica. I know some people have a couple of me so I will try to find them. I was just a plump little baby with almond eyes and a rice bowl haircut and a fiesty tiny little thing. Yes Marisol, this kitten was always fiest and could hiss since then. Stop laughing now!

Gail-you looked like an angel!!You cutie!!!:icon_love

Jennifer-you where sooo cute!!You blue eyed(then) litle doll!!:icon_love

Hmm...maybe I could take a picture of a picture?Gotta get a cam soooon!!

Kristina

Message for Dad Surman: no fair - fan club needs current pic of Hottie Dad and Smoking Mum!!! We already know that the offspring is way off the charts HOT!

Originally Posted by Trisha Rosie my dad will kill me if i post a pic of him now! will look for some tho!! x
Guys you were all cute and still are!

love that first pic of you J, and Char!! awwwwwwwwwwwwww

everyone looks so adorable , on most of them you can def. tell who's who , my baby pics look completely diff. than what I look like now , I'll post some pics tmrw. We should have a thread and have people submit pics they havent already posted to one of the mods to put up and try and guess who's who
smile.gif

Back