Post your baby pictures

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Naturally I was JUST going to pick up my drink when I read this ..glad I waited ..I'd have TEA sprayed everywhere! Lisa ..I think you must be related to my family ..on either side! Well ..you KNOW my kids had to show my FIL the straw trick ...he just about burst from laughing ..then told my daughter "In THIS family ....we don't NEED the straw" (he's right ...by god ..he's right) LOL
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

Yeah, we must be related!

Originally Posted by Trisha found that pic of my Mum but couldnt find the bikini pic!
shes 23 in this pic!

YoungMum.jpg

Your mum is so pretty
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Love the ABBA poster and I think that's the guy from Starsky and Hutch LOL

Lisa - u r killing me - LMAO! I do love babies w/rolls on them. It's healthy looking.

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa LMAO! I luv ya Kim so i'll overlook that comment.
wink.gif
As for my rolls and the raspberry sounds that I got nonstop from everyone, I think that may have something to do with my uncanny fascination with farts nowadays.
Laura, you look like a little doll and haven't changed one bit at all!

I bet ur Dad was saying, "Gotta have her!" LOL

Originally Posted by Trisha i just showed my Mum what y'all said and it made her day! thanks guys!

Wow Laura! I can tell in the second picture that it is you also!!!! And your mom looks sooooo young and pretty! :icon_love

marisol, you were sooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!

lau, you definitely look the same!!! what a cute baby!!!

trisha, your mom is very beautiful!

Aww!! you guys were sooo cute!!! Lisa that pic is ADORABLE!!! :icon_love

Trisha & Marisol look as good then as they does now, and Laura still looks the same... lil' miss glamour girl! lol

Here's mine...
icon_redface.gif

Awwww, you all look adorable. Some of you haven't changed at all. I'll have to find mine and post them.

Originally Posted by Jennifer awwwwwwwwwww, janelle, how cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol thanks... I had others - but they're too big & for some reason my editing program won't open - so I'll have to upload them later
icon_wink.gif

Now I wish I had some! GRRR!! I am going to see if my parents can scan some and e-mail them to me... I don't want to be left out!!
icon_cry.gif

You all look GORGEOUS as babies!! Trisha in the last pic you are already starting to look like yourself now...

Laura you ALWAYS looked like yourself!! It is uncanny!! But you are still cute as a button!

Marisol, how adorable was the expression on your face! And you too Janelle, I love that last pic of you!!

and finally Lisa!! OMFG! First let me say how freakin frackin adorable were you? I love the slight bit of drool on your chin!! Drooling after the guys already?
claps.gif
I loved all your little rolls!! So cute!

Originally Posted by MACGoddess Now I wish I had some! GRRR!! I am going to see if my parents can scan some and e-mail them to me... I don't want to be left out!!
icon_cry.gif
Yes, please! I wanna see baby Leila!

Quote:
and finally Lisa!! OMFG! First let me say how freakin frackin adorable were you? I love the slight bit of drool on your chin!! Drooling after the guys already?
claps.gif
I loved all your little rolls!! So cute! Hehehe! Thank you! I luv ya, Leila!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Janelle, you were a cutie patootie!

Trust me, I think baby Leila needs to be on the web... I had a lot of those wide eyed "what the heck is THAT?!" expressions...

oh my gosh!! you're so cute charms!!!

you remind me of the precious moments kids
biggrin.gif

Thanks for all the kind comments!

Laura - you are too cute!

Janelle - the picture in your jammies is a fave.

Charms - check you out! Posing in the first picture... too cute.

Trisha - your mom is gorgeous!

Hmm, sign me up for the "Mr. Surman is a Babe" Club! I thought that right away! You should post a recent pic of him (if he'd let you!) lol, very handsome, and your Mom is so pretty, too Trisha! We can tell how you got so good-lookin' now!

Lisa, you big roly poly! That is such a cute pic
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Laura - I agree with the other girls, I didn't even have to read your post to know which one was you! I'm the same way, people can recognize me from when I played soccer or danced with them when I was 6/7! And I sometimes can't tell who they are right away!
icon_redface.gif

EVERYONE was such a cute baby/ little kid! MUT's finest were looking good before looking good was important to us!
icon_lol.gif

I think I might go dig up a few of mine...this is a fun thread!

Janelle and Charmaine!! How adorable!!You look sooo cute:icon_love

Would show you some pictures too, but I don`t have a scanner
icon_sad.gif

Kristina

I am almost tempted to go purchase a scanner just so I can really join this thread! To everyone else who has posted since I last did, you are all so cute as babes.

Charmaine & Janelle you are both so cute! I love baby pics so much.

Back