Post your baby pictures

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooooh girls you all were adorable babies.

Lisa you were so fat! I could just pinch you your cheeks. I love chubby babies!
icon_biggrin.gif

Trisha you were so cute as a baby! You look just like your mom. You have good looking parents and they passed on good genes to you!!

Janelle, Jennifer, Laura, Charmaine, Gamaki you all are sooooo cute I just want to kiss your little cheeks! xoxoxoxox:icon_love
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by phoenix461 I lost most if not all my pics from childhood due to the hurricanes in Florida and Jamaica. I know some people have a couple of me so I will try to find them. I was just a plump little baby with almond eyes and a rice bowl haircut and a fiesty tiny little thing. Yes Marisol, this kitten was always fiest and could hiss since then. Stop laughing now! You always make me laugh.
How sad that you lost your pictures due to the hurricanes you experienced. Well, if you can find one, I am sure that we would all love to see it. ::hugs::

My sweet Marisol - I missed days of stand up comedy LMAO so I have to try it out here! I really was a little pudge with almond eyes and a rice bowl haircut. I remember running when I would see my Mom w/the scissors because I knew it was time for the haircut! The memories are there by dear but I promise to try to find one. If I can't find one I will have to find a very close look a like seeing that we (Chinese babies) all look alike LOL! Luv u dearly!

Originally Posted by Marisol You always make me laugh.
How sad that you lost your pictures due to the hurricanes you experienced. Well, if you can find one, I am sure that we would all love to see it. ::hugs::

Originally Posted by phoenix461 My sweet Marisol - I missed days of stand up comedy LMAO so I have to try it out here! I really was a little pudge with almond eyes and a rice bowl haircut. I remember running when I would see my Mom w/the scissors because I knew it was time for the haircut! The memories are there by dear but I promise to try to find one. If I can't find one I will have to find a very close look a like seeing that we (Chinese babies) all look alike LOL! Luv u dearly! When I was youger, my mom used to cut my hair too and it was a disaster. I have very curly, sometimes unruly hair and she would get it wet and cut it like she was cutting a doll's hair or something. She would cut a lot of it and then when it dried, I looked like a boy cause my hair was so short.

I have tears rolling down my chubby cheeks (yes those are still there from childhood). I wonder what our parents were thinking. I have Alvin the Chipmunk cheeks thus the need for a contour powder LOL.

Originally Posted by Marisol When I was youger, my mom used to cut my hair too and it was a disaster. I have very curly, sometimes unruly hair and she would get it wet and cut it like she was cutting a doll's hair or something. She would cut a lot of it and then when it dried, I looked like a boy cause my hair was so short.

Originally Posted by phoenix461 I have tears rolling down my chubby cheeks (yes those are still there from childhood). I wonder what our parents were thinking. I have Alvin the Chipmunk cheeks thus the need for a contour powder LOL. If I can find one of those pictures, I will post it. Its horrible!
Also, when I was a baby, my mom used to keep my hair short (as you can see from the picture), so she used to TAPE hair clips to my head so that people would know that I was a girl.

And she wonders why I have trust issues...
tongue.gif

So we can be stand up comedian buddies! LMAO

Originally Posted by Marisol If I can find one of those pictures, I will post it. Its horrible!
Also, when I was a baby, my mom used to keep my hair short (as you can see from the picture), so she used to TAPE hair clips to my head so that people would know that I was a girl.

And she wonders why I have trust issues...
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by phoenix461 So we can be stand up comedian buddies! LMAO Yup... we can be the MUT Comedy Troupe. I am sure we can enlist other ladies here.

Originally Posted by Jennifer thanks!
my eyes were blue, but now they're green. they went from...

BabyEyes.jpg

to

NowEyes.jpg

which is weird!!

That's weird Jennifer...my eyes changed from bright blue to really green, too! I wish they would have stayed blue though, they were really ice blue like my daddy's...oh well, green is one of my favorite colors! Cute pics by the way, that kitty one made me laugh
icon_lol.gif

aww, everyone is so cute! trisha, your dad IS hot! and NYangel, love that third pic of you, it really captured the moment. there is something about old photos like that, they just have more character somehow. maybe its the colours.. and jennifer, your eyes look lovely green! green eyes are my fav
wink.gif

icon_rolleyes.gif
Anne and Jennifer, you guys are killing me
icon_lol.gif
I used to like blue the most but after seing so many blue eyes all the time now I love green the most. I guess seeing blue or brown all the time I missed green eyes now, I see green very rare.

Originally Posted by anne7 That's weird Jennifer...my eyes changed from bright blue to really green, too! I wish they would have stayed blue though, they were really ice blue like my daddy's...oh well, green is one of my favorite colors! Cute pics by the way, that kitty one made me laugh
icon_lol.gif

Nilufer! Don't be knockin' blue eyes now!!! :)

Originally Posted by lilla
icon_rolleyes.gif
Anne and Jennifer, you guys are killing me
icon_lol.gif
I used to like blue the most but after seing so many blue eyes all the time now I love green the most. I guess seeing blue or brown all the time I missed green eyes now, I see green very rare.

Originally Posted by katrosier ok here are mine . Notice the dark undereye circles were always there
frown.gif
you can see my mom's too Wow, you look just like your mom! You are very pretty.

thanks, everyone
icon_cheesygrin.gif

marisol, i don't know. she's allowed back on the puter (i punished her from it
cool.gif
), but she hasn't been on this site for some reason.

rosie, i'm sorry you lost most of your pictures
frown.gif
that really sucks.

anne, at least i'm not alone! i thought i was weird for having my eyes changed colors because i never heard of it before!

lilla, you have GORGEOUS eyes. yours are like a party mix! LOL

katrosier, you were VERY cute when you were a baby! your mom is gorgeous, too! and what dark circles?!?!

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa Wow, you look just like your mom! You are very pretty. Thanks for the sweet comments everyone :icon_love
Lisa , no one's ever said I look like my mom before , I actually look just like my dad, I'll post a pic of us together if I can find one

Originally Posted by katrosier Thanks for the sweet comments everyone :icon_love
Lisa , no one's ever said I look like my mom before , I actually look just like my dad, I'll post a pic of us together if I can find one

Ok, cool, I wanna see the pic. I look just like my dad, too.

:icon_love I am not! I am just saying I like green better now!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by **Jen** Nilufer! Don't be knockin' blue eyes now!!! :)

katrosier, you and your mom are so pretty!

Jennifer - I kinda thought changing eye colors was odd, too! I am glad they are green now though, since my immediate family only has brown (mom and sister) or blue (dad and other sis), and pretty much all of my aunts, uncles, and granparents have blue or brown (blue on dad's side, brown on mom's), so I don't know how I ended up with green!

Latest posts

Back