Post Your Graze Boxes!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait to find out what i get. Do they email you or do you have to go on the site to see what you are getting?

Originally Posted by AJCorletto /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I can't wait to find out what i get. Do they email you or do you have to go on the site to see what you are getting?
Login and click on the "your boxes" tab on the top of the screen.  I think mine appeared today and I ordered Saturday morning, so if you ordered later, it might not be there yet.

Thanks!! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Quote: Quote: Originally Posted by AJCorletto 

Login and click on the "your boxes" tab on the top of the screen.  I think mine appeared today and I ordered Saturday morning, so if you ordered later, it might not be there yet.

No dippers for me :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
fruit and seed flapjack
natural vanilla seeds
cheddar gorge
yin & yang

Wonder when they shipped?

Nothing yet on my account . I am so jealous of all you ladies that already  know what you are receiving! Can't wait to see pics!

I'm picky as hell - trashed all "savory" snacks, all dippers, and anything with dried pineapple. I set my preference to "I'd like more products I've said I'd like to try". This is what I'm getting:

1. Vanilla Cherry Frangipane (cherries, almonds, vanilla pumpkin seeds, vanilla sunflower seeds)

2. Date & Banana Loaf (cinnamon spiced raisins, yogurt coated sunflower seeds, chopped dates, banana coins)

3. Fruit & Seed Flapjack (rustic rolled oat "flapjack" with mixed seeds and dried fruits) *I think it's so weird how they refer to what are obviously granola bars as "flapjacks"

4. Jaffa Cake (roasted hazelnuts, orange-infused raisins, dark chocolate buttons)

I am so pleased with this selection. Can't wait to get it!

I'm getting Toffee Apple Fiery seeds scrumptious blueberry swirl blueberry yogurt raisins, raspberry infused cranberries and blackcurrants full ingredients sweet goan curry crackers which is a curry rice crackers I trashed everything with peanuts, almonds, cashews, pistachios, and hazelnuts, they all make me ill. Looking forward to the Toffee Apple and the Blueberry swirl, interested in how the the other two are.

I left pretty much everything as "try", and I'm excited for my box! I'm getting honeycomb crunch ( I really wanted this one so yay!), herby bread basket, apple and cinnamon flapjack, and garden of england (another i really wanted, i loooove dried strawberries). I can't wait for it to get here, I'm afraid I'll just eat the whole thing right away lol. 

Mine wasn't visible on the website but I could see it on my phone.

I'm getting: 

orange ginger flapjack

veggie sushi plate

vanilla cherry frangipane

mississippi bbq pistachios

I didn't trash any snacks--I ended up getting two that I "like" and two that I wanted to "try". I've traveled to the UK a lot for research and I think it's so neat that we get to have little English snacks here in the states. 

I love that they are sending out a huge variety of snacks and not just the same ones to everyone. I clicked "like" on a lot of the ones you all have posted, so it's not like I was super choosy and this was all there was left.

I posted my box on the other thread and one of my items was a trashed item (because the box is for my kids, not me). I emailed graze about it and they said I would have had to put in preferences right away (which I did, before the 2pm deadline, because i wanted to make sure i didn't get sent spicy stuff) but they credited me $2.50 on my next box, which I am very pleased with.

florentine, black pepper pistachios (we'll see how that goes with the kids, i may steal those because i can eat them, but the whole point for me is different flavors for the kids), honeycomb crunch (totally trying a piece even though i'm not allowed), and smoky gazpacho dip (the trashed item).

hoping at least my youngest will be into the gazpacho dip!

I must not have gotten in under the wire for this time because I don't have anything except that my box is processing and it is too late to change.

I'm not overly excited about my box selection but I may be pleasantly surprised as they seem to be sending various items. I may end up changing it to only send me the things I love after the first several boxes. still excited in general though!

The good thing is that it's weekly, so if you're disappointed, you only have to wait a week for another shot as opposed to a month, right? lol :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Jealous of you guys who are getting honeycomb crunch, I can't wait to try that one.

Here's my box!

http://grz.cm/b/J7QG0

Fruit and Seed Flapjack

The British Barbeque

Super Berry Detox

Honeycomb Crunch

When I picked out my snacks I trashed the ones I knew I would hate and left everything else under try.  My plan is to go back and re-rate the snacks they send me for love, like, or trash (if I hate it).

Back