Post Your Graze Boxes!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i signed up on wednesday and it said my box would be shipping next week, so hopefully my profile will update with what i will be getting soon!

Originally Posted by NikNik455 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm so jelly of the ladies that have received their boxes. I've been refreshing like a fiend for days but still nothing is showing on my dash yet. I think this might possibly become my favorite sub.
It might become my favorite, too! I love that they're perfectly portioned, because portion control is always hard with snacks IMO, lol. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And the one I've had so far was YUMMY. I figured I'd cancel this after my free 5th box but I am pretty sure I will be keeping it, if everything else is as good!

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It might become my favorite, too! I love that they're perfectly portioned, because portion control is always hard with snacks IMO, lol. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And the one I've had so far was YUMMY. I figured I'd cancel this after my free 5th box but I am pretty sure I will be keeping it, if everything else is as good!
The portions are perfect for me. I lost a portion of my stomach and bowels so I can only eat small portions of food at a time. I end up wasting so much. At first I wasn't keen on the idea of  a snack box but the more I looked in to the site the more I realized it might actually be right up my alley. I'll probably keep this one if the quality is consistent. 

People who have already received their boxes: how long do you think your entire box would last you? Does the box include portion recommendations? I'm the type of person who can eat an entire box of snacks in one sitting if I don't pay attention.

Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i signed up on wednesday and it said my box would be shipping next week, so hopefully my profile will update with what i will be getting soon!
My box hasn't updated yet either!  I'm hoping it will on Monday, I'm going crazy not knowing what I'm getting!

Has anyone received the Lemon Poppy Cake snack? Does it actually come with a tea bag (the "afternoon infusion") or is the teacup there just to make the picture pretty?

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My box hasn't updated yet either!  I'm hoping it will on Monday, I'm going crazy not knowing what I'm getting!

Has anyone received the Lemon Poppy Cake snack? Does it actually come with a tea bag (the "afternoon infusion") or is the teacup there just to make the picture pretty?
I'm pretty sure it comes with a tea bag, if you check the grazebox tag on instagram you can see many people's boxes.

WOW! They're shipping us food for $5 by AIRMAIL???

I read an article on graze about how they do everything themselves, so I thought they did add another center of operations "across the pond", but nope.

I guess that explains why their olives and fresh breads aren't available to us, maybe they're best eaten right away, but I was really hoping to get them eventually...

Stuff's a lot more sugar-loaded and fattening than I expected. The "flapjacks" are like eating a blob of half-baked cookie dough with some oats and dried fruit in it to make it seem healthy. You can FEEL the high fat content (maybe that's just me and my tendency towards fear of fat). The amount of added sugar in even the not-too-sweet seeming items is really, really high for the portion size. I may have to switch to the light box or cancel.

Originally Posted by amygab1126 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Stuff's a lot more sugar-loaded and fattening than I expected. The "flapjacks" are like eating a blob of half-baked cookie dough with some oats and dried fruit in it to make it seem healthy. You can FEEL the high fat content (maybe that's just me and my tendency towards fear of fat). The amount of added sugar in even the not-too-sweet seeming items is really, really high for the portion size. I may have to switch to the light box or cancel.
Do the snacks come with nutrition content information?

Originally Posted by o0jeany0o /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm pretty sure it comes with a tea bag, if you check the grazebox tag on instagram you can see many people's boxes.
You are right!  I did a Google Image search, I don't have Instagram (yet!), they use one of the "dippers" containers and put the teabag in the "dip" section.  I seriously hope I get that one!

i was just googling for as much info on those flapjack thingys the other day...i normally don't like that kind of stuff, but all the reviews rave about them.  so, i am assuming that if you "felt" the high fat content, that it must be kinda tasty? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  i normally don't eat health bars, but hoping these are as good as they look. i trashed all of flapjacks in my selection, but thinking about changing before my next box ships out.

I trashed all the flapjacks because their carb count was too high. They also seemed kinda boring, so I didn't feel that bad trashing 5/100 items. I like crunchy things anyway.

My second box has appeared on the account I signed up first, I hope that means that at least one of them will be delivered today :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

http://grz.cm/b/K0F1X

I thought about getting the Graze box, but I wasn't sure if I should try the regular or the light. I want to stay away high sugar and carb items, but I am not sure that would be possible based on what people are receiving in their boxes. Is there anyway to request that when you do your preferences? (It won't let me see what preferences I can request unless I sign up.) Any help or opinions would be appreciated!

Originally Posted by ryuuseiu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

WOW! They're shipping us food for $5 by AIRMAIL???

I read an article on graze about how they do everything themselves, so I thought they did add another center of operations "across the pond", but nope.

I guess that explains why their olives and fresh breads aren't available to us, maybe they're best eaten right away, but I was really hoping to get them eventually...
How do they make money doing that. I just figured they has a US office. And will there be a fee on my cc statement every time. Usually when you order internationally, you get charged a transaction fee? I would love to have the olives, too. Hopefully they will eventually make them available.

Originally Posted by Mary322 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I thought about getting the Graze box, but I wasn't sure if I should try the regular or the light. I want to stay away high sugar and carb items, but I am not sure that would be possible based on what people are receiving in their boxes. Is there anyway to request that when you do your preferences? (It won't let me see what preferences I can request unless I sign up.) Any help or opinions would be appreciated!
So you are able to see all the nutritional information for each snack, and you can trash the items that you do not want to ever receive (based on preference, taste, or diet) 

if you decide later you want to try them, you can un-trash, so nothing is permanently gone.

So you are able to see all the nutritional information for each snack, and you can trash the items that you do not want to ever receive (based on preference, taste, or diet)  if you decide later you want to try them, you can un-trash, so nothing is permanently gone.
Oh, so you can do so before they send it out? Ok, I didn't realize that! When people mentioned trashing items, I thought the meant literally!

Originally Posted by glamigirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

so, i am assuming that if you "felt" the high fat content, that it must be kinda tasty? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> .
I didn't think so, but that's me and my fear of junk food. I expected something like a granola bar, and like I said, it was like half-baked cookie dough in a healthy disguise. I actually cancelled this afternoon. Not one of the 4 things I got impressed me. The flapjack was bad. And I love dried fruit, but theirs was all WAY over-sweetened. The yogurt-covered pieces I got were 3/4 candy-coating to 1/4 what's inside. The mixes seemed like too-heavy reliance on chocolate and sweeteners to make healthy snacks seem tasty to people who maybe don't eat that type of thing often. It was a cool idea, just not for me.

You do need some fat in your diet though- not healthy to be totally fat free.

But you also do not need tons of sugar...I know I need to eat less of it....

Sorry to post again....

but is it very hard to find English snacks in the US??

Just wondering as I'm in Canada and we have British snacks at the regular grocery stores- stuff like Cadbury fingers, British wine gums <sold everywhere under many brands>,Quality street chocolates, custard mixes and the only bulk chain here Bulk Barn the have a whole aisle of just British foods....

I do know the British has odd terms for many items like:

Chips means french fries and Crisps means potato chips.

Jumper is a sweater <i think...)

Boot is the trunk of your car.....

Sarnies = sandwich??

Originally Posted by nicepenguins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine wasn't visible on the website but I could see it on my phone.

I'm getting: 

orange ginger flapjack

veggie sushi plate

vanilla cherry frangipane

mississippi bbq pistachios

I didn't trash any snacks--I ended up getting two that I "like" and two that I wanted to "try". I've traveled to the UK a lot for research and I think it's so neat that we get to have little English snacks here in the states. 

I love that they are sending out a huge variety of snacks and not just the same ones to everyone. I clicked "like" on a lot of the ones you all have posted, so it's not like I was super choosy and this was all there was left.

Back