Post Your Graze Boxes!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can finally see my box online:

In terms of the mix of snacks, they picked: 2 of my "love's", 1 "like" and 1 "try"... can't wait to try everything!

Originally Posted by gypsiemagic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

yummm I love almonds, I won't be getting them in my first box, but my second will have british barbeque, which will have savory almonds in it. yumyumyum

I agree about sunflower seeds, they have a very "distinct" taste, I wouldn't call it good or bad, but I definitely see how it could overpower a mix.

Also a sweetened apple + sugary dip would be overkill I think.. but that's personal preference :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
The British barbeque is not bad! It was heavy on the seeds, but they actually tasted good so I didn't mind. I wished for more nuts and less of the baguette though :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've tried my four snacks now!

Toffee Apple - I liked it! The toffee is super rich and sweet and the apple is pretty mellow...but I like that it isn't overly sweet. I don't like sweet things dipped in other sweet things. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

British Barbeque - As I stated above, a bit heavy on the seeds, but the seeds taste good, love the almonds, the baguette and breadsticks are tasty too but I wish the mix was heavier on the nuts. BUt, I'd get it again.

Apple Cinnamon Flapjack - A bit boring. Soft chewy oats with just a bit of apple...I'd have liked more apple!

Bonnie Wee oatbakes - the oatbakes are crisp and hearty, and the onion marmalade is sweet and tangy. Yummy mix!

Ack our mail room is not open on Sundays, I will be running down promptly at 9 to see if anything has shown up.

And he had bofa close a card because it was reported to them under a fraudulent something or other in a list of compromised numbers, (which, btw why do they not tell you where it got compromised?! I would like to know who is not keeping their shit secure thank you very much)

That was the card he pays for some of my subs with... I put in my card so I won't miss the month, but annoying to try and remember to change everything.

My snacks finally showed on my account.

Billionaire's Shortbread

Habas Tapas

Orange and Ginger Flapjack

Hickory Smoked Nuts and Seeds

Can't wait to try!

Mine already shows what I'm getting for week TWO. Yet I haven't gotten my first box yet. Weird, but I won't complain.

Here is my week two box:

http://grz.cm/b/PLVCY

Strawberry Milkshake (love)

Cracking Black Peppercorn (like)

Summer Berry Compote (love)

Pear Tatin (try)

They seem to be doing a good job honoring our preferences while still allowing us to explore our "trys" so far. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Kara Seldin /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine already shows what I'm getting for week TWO. Yet I haven't gotten my first box yet. Weird, but I won't complain.

Here is my week two box:

http://grz.cm/b/PLVCY

Strawberry Milkshake (love)

Cracking Black Peppercorn (like)

Summer Berry Compote (love)

Pear Tatin (try)

They seem to be doing a good job honoring our preferences while still allowing us to explore our "trys" so far. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
ooh loving your box! All but the pear are loves for me. and didnt get any lol!

Woohoo! Looks like they did everyone's at once!  I'm getting:

Summer Berry Compote (Love)

Cookies and Cream (Like)

Mumbai Masala (Try)

Bounty Hunter (Try)

I must have forgotten to trash the Masala, normally I'm not a fan of spicy things, but I will happily try it!  I may try an experiment for next week where I "trash" all but a few things so I'm more in control of the selection.  Control freak? No, not at all.  Why do you ask? 
whistling.gif

I am definitely going to be playing with their algorithm to see if I can get 3/1 savory snacks to sweet. I think I might do all the savory snacks to like/love and all the sweet to try and then set my preferences to get more loves. I am definitely more of a savory snacks girl, but I'd still like to get one sweet item.

Woohoo! Looks like they did everyone's at once!  I'm getting: Summer Berry Compote (Love) Cookies and Cream (Like) Mumbai Masala (Try) Bounty Hunter (Try) I must have forgotten to trash the Masala, normally I'm not a fan of spicy things, but I will happily try it!  I may try an experiment for next week where I "trash" all but a few things so I'm more in control of the selection.  Control freak? No, not at all.  Why do you ask? 
whistling.gif
lol, there is also an option where you can have them send you more of the things you "love" rather than a cross section across choices. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Dots /img/forum/go_quote.gif

lol, there is also an option where you can have them send you more of the things you "love" rather than a cross section across choices.
smile.gif
Oh gosh, I had no idea that was there.  Lol just updated it, if I don't get that poppyseed cake next week I'll be very cross!

My box updated... I'm getting: Summer Berry Flapjack

Cheddar Gorge

Hot Cross Yum

Pina Colada

no dippers yet for me, but that's ok. I only "trashed" or marked "try" on all the items, so I'm excited to try a little of everything.

Latest posts

Back