Post Your Graze Boxes!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Meahlea /img/forum/go_quote.gif

http://grz.cm/b/RJ17V Yayy! They were all things I really wanted to try! Looking at the nutrition facts I may treat these as meal replacement rather than snack, though.
Oh wow I didn't even realize the flapjack was so loaded with calories, thanks for the heads up! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My next box is up already, I cannot wait!!

-cookies and cream

-hickory smoked nuts and seeds

-bonnie wee outbakes

toffee apple

Graze is going to become an obsession!

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wish we could put our snacks in kind of a queue, like Netflix! lol...
a THOUSAND times, yes!  Although technically, you could trash all but 4 snacks, wait for your box to update with those 4, then trash everything but the next 4 you want... but that would be a lot of work... hmmmm....

Originally Posted by cmello /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i signed up last Wed,  should i have my box updated by now??
I signed up last Wednesday and mine updated last night, so hopefully yours will be updating soon!

omg that would be so awesome! I kind of like the gamble, but I also want to try things in a particular order.

I'm afraid I'd get really attached to the same 5-6 items then never try anything new if that was an option though, lol.

ordered on sat., the 19th, and still waiting to get first box.  at least i can enjoy looking at everyones boxes-it's building my anticipation! haha    

however, my second box has posted and all 4 are under my "loves" category!  enjoying my selection better than my first box even though it includes 3 "loves" and 1 "try". 

first box:

http://grz.cm/b/G6CTK

second box:

http://grz.cm/b/C6FOW

Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I signed up last Wednesday and mine updated last night, so hopefully yours will be updating soon!
thanks.. i'll keep checking still nothing. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think the closest you could get to "picking" what you get would be to set your profile to "send mostly love/likes" and then trash anything you don't want.

My box updated within the past day with the following things:

summer pudding (love)

cheddar gorge (love)

bonnie wee oatbakes (love)

apple and cinnamon flapjack (try)
I set my profile to "send mostly love/likes" and have some things I really want to try or things I think I'll love picked as "love or like" and things I want to try eventually under "try".

Originally Posted by DragonChick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think the closest you could get to "picking" what you get would be to set your profile to "send mostly love/likes" and then trash anything you don't want.

summer pudding (love)

cheddar gorge (love)

I set my profile to "send mostly love/likes" and have some things I really want to try or things I think I'll love picked as "love or like" and things I want to try eventually under "try".
that's what i did...i have mostly loves and likes.   i think that helped my selection since i either trashed my "trys" or bumped them up to like.

While I wasn't satisfied enough with my box to continue the service, I will say that I really, really liked the Vanilla Cherry Frangipane. It would be cool if the website had a "store" like most of the other subscription boxes do, so we had the ability to purchase large quantities of the items we like. I bet that would be pretty successful since they offer a lot of unique things.

I was really surprised to find my Graze box had arrived Saturday as there had been no indication on my page at all and I had no idea what the contents were going to be ahead of time!

When I was a member in the UK, you always got an e-mail 1 day ahead of time letting you know what you were getting, then the day of, reminding you to rate. I think the absence of this and the "Send it Soon" button (which guaranteed the item would be in your very next box) is because their mail lead times are not certain right now. Maybe it's because they are still in beta, or maybe because of warehousing or where the snacks are coming from, but they don't seem absolutely certain of when you are getting your box, and are limiting you to one a week also. In the UK there are more scheduling options. It would definitely be useful to have more idea of when it was going to show up, but I perhaps it's all just stuff they're testing right now and getting the scheduling right.

It's understandable if they're mailing them from overseas, I never expected that!

Originally Posted by Delicia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was really surprised to find my Graze box had arrived Saturday as there had been no indication on my page at all and I had no idea what the contents were going to be ahead of time!

When I was a member in the UK, you always got an e-mail 1 day ahead of time letting you know what you were getting, then the day of, reminding you to rate. I think the absence of this and the "Send it Soon" button (which guaranteed the item would be in your very next box) is because their mail lead times are not certain right now. Maybe it's because they are still in beta, or maybe because of warehousing or where the snacks are coming from, but they don't seem absolutely certain of when you are getting your box, and are limiting you to one a week also. In the UK there are more scheduling options. It would definitely be useful to have more idea of when it was going to show up, but I perhaps it's all just stuff they're testing right now and getting the scheduling right.

It's understandable if they're mailing them from overseas, I never expected that!
Yup, this! I think its because they are mailing from overseas, and everythingneeds to clear customs etc. Might also be why certain snacks aren't available to the US customers.

Hi, this is my first post! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I subscribed to Graze last week and my box was posted this morning. http://grz.cm/b/LZR9T I'm really excited about it because everything looks pretty good, but under my deliveries page, it says my box will be delivered next week. Does anyone know if I'll get it this week though? I ordered it last week sometime.

Originally Posted by DragonChick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

summer pudding (love)

cheddar gorge (love)

But I'd like to pick the order and everything. LMAO. Like, there is one week a month when I would be all about the things with chocolate. And etc. I like the surprise, I also just like having total control. ...but not enough that I'd go through all that...just a thought that would be fun.

Quote:

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

a THOUSAND times, yes!  Although technically, you could trash all but 4 snacks, wait for your box to update with those 4, then trash everything but the next 4 you want... but that would be a lot of work... hmmmm....

Yeah, I'm not willing to put THAT much work into it, lmao...

For now, I'm only rating things as I try them and I have it set to a good balance...but once I have tried more I wlll probably switch it to send more of my likes and loves.

I signed up last week and cannot wait to get my box hopefully this week!! My assistant was eyeing it when I was signing up so we will probably end up getting two boxes for our office. Had no idea they are shipping from overseas, makes me wonder how they are making a profit? 

Latest posts

Back