Post Your Graze Boxes!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The good thing is that it's weekly, so if you're disappointed, you only have to wait a week for another shot as opposed to a month, right? lol :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Jealous of you guys who are getting honeycomb crunch, I can't wait to try that one.
Yes, I love that! MAXIMUM VARIETY. Plus,I know I won't hoard snacks. I think this is going to be my only sub lol.

Mmmm, that looks awesome! I hope this means mine will show up tomorrow! I'd love to take a snack to work with me :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm especially interested in the boston baguettes...how is the bbq relish or whatever they called it? It looks yummy.

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mmmm, that looks awesome! I hope this means mine will show up tomorrow! I'd love to take a snack to work with me :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm especially interested in the boston baguettes...how is the bbq relish or whatever they called it? It looks yummy.
It's amazing! I hope they send it out often because that BBQ sauce is to die for :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

eeeeeeeee! I am getting so antsy for our boxes to come in :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

my BF leaves on a work trip SF>MIAMI>NYC>LA>VEGAS and he really wants to bring his snacks with him :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

(I am secretly hoping that they arrive a little later so I get to have both boxes to myself while he is gone. heheheh)

he did surprise me with a pretty new itouch yesterday, I think he thinks I will forget he is out of town for three weeks if I have a new device to play with :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

EDIT: he is mostly right about the last bit. 

eeeeeeeee....you got TWO dippers AND the Pina Colada...three things I am looking forward to. yay for your box!!!!!

Originally Posted by KellyKaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm really interested in trying this! Are there any promo codes?

Quote: Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Graze has offered MUT members an exclusive invite code. MUT is not affiliated with nor compensated by Graze.com.

Makeuptalk

You get your first box free with this code!

Originally Posted by jenniferrose /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I can't decide if I should peak online or wait for the surprise.
I vote peek! After all, you'll be surprised by whether or not you like them, right? That's what I tell myself, anyway. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got: Billionaire's Shortbread (Love) Herby Bread Basket (Try) Apple and Cinnamon Flapjack (Like) Banoffee Pie (Like) http://grz.cm/b/6OOYJ Nice variety of items! Can't wait for my box to arrive!!
Billionaire's Shortbread is near the top of my list...it sounds so good. I gave into some sweets today...I made caramel apple toffee dip to go with fresh apples to hold me over until my Graze Box arrives...lol!!

Got my box! Everything looks yummy. For those who were asking about sizes, I'd say each snack packet is about the size of a deck of cards. Perfect single snack portions. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My box:

I decided to try the Bonnie Wee Oatbakes for breakfast! YUM. The oatbakes are nice and dense and crisp with a hearty flavor. The onion marmalade is nice and sweet and tangy. This one will be going on my "love" list! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

*EDIT* AND, my next box is already loaded! On the "my boxes" tab, I can click the right arrow and see my next box. It will be:

Strawberry Milkshake (YAY)

Boston Baguettes (YAY)

Lightly Toasted Pistachios (I'll eat 'em)

Pina Colada (mmm, pineapple)

http://grz.cm/b/TVCO4

Hi, yousoldtheworld! I was wondering, which day did you join graze? I was just wondering how long I should expect to wait to discover what's in my box on the website, and also how long it'll take to get to me!

Originally Posted by ryuuseiu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi, yousoldtheworld! I was wondering, which day did you join graze? I was just wondering how long I should expect to wait to discover what's in my box on the website, and also how long it'll take to get to me!
Um...let me see...I signed up last Friday, and my current box has been visible for several days. So shipping only takes a few days, once they get your box shipped.

I somehow thought they had started a warehouse here in the USA . I was surprised to see the " By Air Mail" Royal Mail stamp on my box! I'm trying the "sweet Goan curry crackers" now. It was the one I thought I would least like and it's good, Yea! Edited to add, I'm going to leave this one as a try cause it is not as nutritious as others, and I need healthier snacks. But they were yummy and I'm not trashing them. :rolleyes:

I somehow thought they had started a warehouse here in the USA . I was surprised to see the " By Air Mail" Royal Mail stamp on my box! I'm trying the "sweet Goan curry crackers" now. It was the one I thought I would least like and it's good, Yea! Edited to add, I'm going to leave this one as a try cause it is not as nutritious as others, and I need healthier snacks. But they were yummy and I'm not trashing them. :rolleyes:
really? That makes their turnaround time even more impressive. I dunno, I think it sounds exciting to get snacks from the UK. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm so jelly of the ladies that have received their boxes. I've been refreshing like a fiend for days but still nothing is showing on my dash yet. I think this might possibly become my favorite sub.

Back