Post Your Graze Boxes!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, and btw, I have never once reviewed any of my boxes on my blog or YouTube because my husband and I dig into them right away, and I forget to take pictures!  :lol:

Just found out the price has increased to $6.49/box - still a great price for natural treats :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Honestly, I would never pay this for what you get.  It's not a good price for the amount of food you get, I'm sorry, even considering that they are unique and natural.

I am locked into the $5 a month plan since I signed up before the price increases started, but I'd never pay $6.50 for this. If they raise my price to that, I will cancel.

By way of comparison, you could get 6 organic apples, which are a lot more healthy and filling than the graze box (if slightly less exciting) for $6.50.  You could get 6+ pieces of almost any hand-held fruit for $6.50 in fact. My favorite natural local granola in fun flavors runs $6/pound in bulk at whole foods and is $7 for 12 ounces nicely packaged (i.e. at least 3 times more snack than you'd get in a whole graze box for pretty much the same amount). You can get big bags of all natural microwave popcorn in packs of 3 or 4 for well less than $6.50 as opposed to getting a tiny graze one.  It goes on and on.

I like Graze and will stay subscribed at the $5 point, but I thought $6 was greedy and I think $6.50 is ridiculous.

Honestly, I would never pay this for what you get. It's not a good price for the amount of food you get, I'm sorry, even considering that they are unique and natural.

I am locked into the $5 a month plan since I signed up before the price increases started, but I'd never pay $6.50 for this. If they raise my price to that, I will cancel.

By way of comparison, you could get 6 organic apples, which are a lot more healthy and filling than the graze box (if slightly less exciting) for $6.50. You could get 6+ pieces of almost any hand-held fruit for $6.50 in fact. My favorite natural local granola in fun flavors runs $6/pound in bulk at whole foods and is $7 for 12 ounces nicely packaged (i.e. at least 3 times more snack than you'd get in a whole graze box for pretty much the same amount). You can get big bags of all natural microwave popcorn in packs of 3 or 4 for well less than $6.50 as opposed to getting a tiny graze one. It goes on and on.

I like Graze and will stay subscribed at the $5 point, but I thought $6 was greedy and I think $6.50 is ridiculous.
I love Graze (locked into $6 box) for the uniqueness and the fact that I get to try things I would never try on my own.

Where else can I get lime infused raisins or raspberry infused cranberries?

Through this box, I have also expanded my culinary horizons by making my own relishes and flapjacks.

Btw, I already make my own addictive granola for snacking on the go :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You can get both raisins and cranberries infused with a variety of things at my local whole foods. You can also buy Nakd infused raisins in all the Graze flavors for around 12 dollars for a pack of 18 online or at my local snack store. Plaint old craisins have  infused cranberry flavors.  If you are so inclined you can also infuse your own raisins and cranberries.

Most but not all of the graze snacks are in reality dupe-able if you have the inclination and spare time.

I am not meaning to rain on your parade and am genuinely glad you find good value in the box, though I don't agree at a $6.50 price tag.   :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am not meaning to rain on your parade and am genuinely glad you find good value in the box, though I don't agree at a $6.50 price tag. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I contacted Graze about the increase and was happy to discover that I was locked into the $6 rate :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> - I hesitated at the increase, not because of the value, but because it cut into the total $ amount I had set aside for my subscription box addiction :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm quitting Graze... after giving it a good little run, I just don't see the value. What you get for the $ is pretty small, which would be okay if all four snacks each time were unique and different. But so many of their snacks are just pretty plain nut and/or fruit mixes that I can dupe at the grocery store... and even though I went through and "trashed" all the boring things, two out of the four things in my last box were things I'd trashed. That was the straw that broke the camel's back. I agreed to their "please don't go" box at half-price (just because there are a couple of snacks I still wish I'd gotten the chance to try), but then I'm gone.

I pay for Graze ($6 rate) for the fun factor. It's a little, fun thing during my sometimes-dull workday--I like taking out the little pouches and the surprise factor. So for me, the value is in the experience, not the cost of the actual snacks. It's like a small care package I get every week and I love it!

I pay for Graze ($6 rate) for the fun factor. It's a little, fun thing during my sometimes-dull workday--I like taking out the little pouches and the surprise factor. So for me, the value is in the experience, not the cost of the actual snacks. It's like a small care package I get every week and I love it!
Yeah, I felt that way for a while, but then I started noticing all the unwanted, uninteresting snacks piling up in the cabinet! Sigh. If only they could have all been as awesome as Hot Cross Yum.

Yeah, I felt that way for a while, but then I started noticing all the unwanted, uninteresting snacks piling up in the cabinet! Sigh. If only they could have all been as awesome as Hot Cross Yum.
Hot Cross Yum is a fav :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Mine never last long enough to pile up...what I don't consume right away (usually new mixes) gets put in my bag for work or on the go snacking. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm actually eating Hot Cross Yum at work right now! 

I just got a weekly sub recently and I'm enjoying it so far.  They are convenient for me to take to work.  I'll probably ditch Graze and start making my own once i get a feel for the flavor combinations I like. 

I feel like the quality was better when it shipped from England. I have it at once a month and pay $5.00. They suckered me out of quitting with the half price box.

I've been getting boxes for a few months.  I like them but there's one thing that really annoys me.  I have products that I have marked as like or love and I feel as though I never receive them.  Yet, if I have a product in "try" since I haven't tried it yet I will receive that product a few times.  For example, I had received a snack but hadn't gotten around to trying it and it was still marked as "try" and a few weeks later I was sent it again.  This has happened at least three times so far.  I find it frustrating because I have products I would like to receive again but haven't.  Also, on their website they have so many different snacks but I feel like I also am seeing the same snacks over and over again.  For now I'm keeping Graze.  I really do like some of the snacks a lot and enjoy getting them each week.

They have a kitchen in New Jersey. I remember they switched it a few months after they started. They were shipping from England at first to test the waters and then they opened up a US kitchen, they sent e-mail about it when people were getting upset about the shipping taking so long from the UK.

I've been getting boxes for a few months. I like them but there's one thing that really annoys me. I have products that I have marked as like or love and I feel as though I never receive them. Yet, if I have a product in "try" since I haven't tried it yet I will receive that product a few times. For example, I had received a snack but hadn't gotten around to trying it and it was still marked as "try" and a few weeks later I was sent it again. This has happened at least three times so far. I find it frustrating because I have products I would like to receive again but haven't. Also, on their website they have so many different snacks but I feel like I also am seeing the same snacks over and over again. For now I'm keeping Graze. I really do like some of the snacks a lot and enjoy getting them each week.
It may help, if you rate your current box of snacks before the next shipment. I rated "hot cross yum" as a love when I first got it, and received it again about a month later.

At first, they send out just "try" snacks and after a while they send a mix of "try" "like" and "love" - been with them since May and my last box had 1 "try" 1 "like" and 2 "love" snacks. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It may help, if you rate your current box of snacks before the next shipment. I rated "hot cross yum" as a love when I first got it, and received it again about a month later.

At first, they send out just "try" snacks and after a while they send a mix of "try" "like" and "love" - been with them since May and my last box had 1 "try" 1 "like" and 2 "love" snacks. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Your last box seems like a good mixture of products.  I'll try this out.  Hopefully it helps.  Thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back