Post Your Graze Boxes!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by CookiesGirl327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So apparently I have trashed too many items and if I keep trashing them, they won't have enough snacks to send me and they will notify and refund me. I have about 20 untried snacks, that's not counting the ones I like or love.

I think it's pretty silly that they can't just keep sending me a box of repeats. If I trash items it's for a reason. I could see if I literally had 1-3 snacks that weren't trashed and that's it. Oh well, it'll save me money I guess

I thought they would just send repeats... that's kind of a bummer :-/

Originally Posted by Andi B /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They're actually a love for me....call me crazy!

I was the only one in my family to like the oatbakes.... glad I'm not alone out there haha

Originally Posted by ling168 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by CookiesGirl327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So apparently I have trashed too many items and if I keep trashing them, they won't have enough snacks to send me and they will notify and refund me. I have about 20 untried snacks, that's not counting the ones I like or love.

I think it's pretty silly that they can't just keep sending me a box of repeats. If I trash items it's for a reason. I could see if I literally had 1-3 snacks that weren't trashed and that's it. Oh well, it'll save me money I guess
I thought they would just send repeats... that's kind of a bummer :-/

As someone else mentioned earlier, I guess they don't make every snack every week, so they need us to like a certain amount so they can always be sure they have four available items to send that week.

I noticed that it looks like they're down to 82 snacks now.  I've trashed a lot of stuff that I would actually like to continue getting -- once summer is over.  It's not hot in *my* area, but this stuff is crossing pretty much the entire country to get to me, so it's going through many types of weather, and the chocolate isn't faring well.  I'm hoping for more new savory things.  I've had really good luck with that side of their menu.

I cancelled my subscription with them a couple of weeks ago and I'm now going to try Naturebox. Graze took to long I ship and although their customer service was great, I kept getting boxes with expired products. The expired items were mostly the dippers and flapjacks which were my favorite items so it was a bummer when I couldn't eat them. I keep think that if I switch to naturebox that its too expensive. But it is the same monthly cost as graze and you get more snacks.

Originally Posted by KellyKaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I cancelled my subscription with them a couple of weeks ago and I'm now going to try Naturebox. Graze took to long I ship and although their customer service was great, I kept getting boxes with expired products. The expired items were mostly the dippers and flapjacks which were my favorite items so it was a bummer when I couldn't eat them.

I keep think that if I switch to naturebox that its too expensive. But it is the same monthly cost as graze and you get more snacks.
What part of the country do you live in? They seem to have really improved shipping - my last box arrived 5 days after shipping, same week I was charged for it. Granted, I am on the east coast so that might make a difference.

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I noticed that it looks like they're down to 82 snacks now.  I've trashed a lot of stuff that I would actually like to continue getting -- once summer is over.  It's not hot in *my* area, but this stuff is crossing pretty much the entire country to get to me, so it's going through many types of weather, and the chocolate isn't faring well.  I'm hoping for more new savory things.  I've had really good luck with that side of their menu.
My honeycomb flapjack's chocolate topping was totally melted last week, haha. It still tasted good though. I noticed the box I'm getting this week is all savory stuff and dried fruit -- nothing with chocolate at all - I wonder if they're taking weather into consideration?

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

As someone else mentioned earlier, I guess they don't make every snack every week, so they need us to like a certain amount so they can always be sure they have four available items to send that week.

I probably missed that, but that makes sense.

Originally Posted by ling168 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I probably missed that, but that makes sense.

I understand it, but I really wish there was a way for me to get Hot Cross Yum every week! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I understand it, but I really wish there was a way for me to get Hot Cross Yum every week! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Oh god, I just had those last week and was raving to my boyfriend about how we had to figure out the recipe so we could eat it all the time.

How many had you guys trashed before you start getting this message? I've trashed 14 so far...
You should be good. I've trashed 46 so far (plus some that have discontinued) and have yet to get it.

I canceled yesterday, I was limited on what I could eat because of nut issues and to me it was not worth it.

Here's my FIRST Graze box - 

I wish the My Thai snack were larger! The quantity is not enough, especially since it's such an awesome snack. 

I just reupped my sub a few weeks ago.. they seem to have made a LOT of really awesome changes. I'm charged like clockwork Friday morning for the upcoming week's sub, which arrives Monday.

Granted, I'm in MD which is only a hop, skip, and jump away from their NJ distribution center -- but still, super impressed! It looks like they've added a lot of new snacks too. You can also set up multiple weekly/biweekly etc subscriptions on the same account really easily, and do one-off boxes. I got a second weekly box for my boyfriend so he stops stealing my goodies.

I just signed up for this box, and the first one arrived today! I love it. I got the dried apples that dip in toffee, the "morning energizer", fruit and seed flapjack, and pomodoro rustichella. I liked everything I tried so far!

If I'd like to get a repeat of an item, is it better to mark it as "Love" or to keep it at "Try"?

Got my first box from them this week and I'm obsessed! I love that there's a special low calorie box. Plus everything is so cute and personalized. I was nervous about that gazpacho dip, but it's AMAZING.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back