Post Your Graze Boxes!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did they get rid of the Strawberry Milkshake snack? I LOVE the strawberries in Garden of England and have been waiting to try Strawberry Milkshake, but I just noticed it's not on the website anymore :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by tara1012 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did they get rid of the Strawberry Milkshake snack? I LOVE the strawberries in Garden of England and have been waiting to try Strawberry Milkshake, but I just noticed it's not on the website anymore :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yeah they did :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> they said something about reformulating it or something. Making it better somehow before they relist it. I loved the one I got :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by tara1012 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah they did :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> they said something about reformulating it or something. Making it better somehow before they relist it. I loved the one I got :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks! Well, I'm glad they're planning on relisting it at least. I'd really like to try it.

I finished the rest of box 1 last night/today and I'm really impressed!

Cheddar Gorge - I wasn't expecting to be wowed by this because I don't usually like savory flavors or anything remotely spicy. I'm a big wuss. It was REALLY good though. The cheese cashews were insane.. they need to offer those on their own tbh. I surprisingly liked the salsa corn sticks too - just the right amount of spice to give it a little kick and flavor. The baked herb bites were kinda meh, they had an odd sytrofoam-ish texture and a mixture of herbs that I thought was a bit too strong. There weren't many of those though, and the cheese cashews made up for it. Like.

Chocolate Orange Granola - This wasn't bad at all, it just wasn't very exciting. I couldn't really taste the orange flavor at all in the raisins or the granola, which was odd since it was so pronounced in the jaffa cake. The chocolate in this was a lot better than in the jaffa cake - just the right size for a hint of flavor and sweetness rather than overpowering like jaffa's chocolate pieces were. The almonds in this were really good. Again, I didn't hate this, it was just kinda boring. I think if they kicked up the orange flavor it could be really delicious. I wouldnt turn my nose up if it showed up in another box, but I can't say its something I really liked or am chomping at the bit to try again.. so I'm not sure what to rate this. Honestly, I'll probably trash it for now.. there are so many other things to try I don't want to bother with something so meh!

So for box 1 I've got 1 love (orange and ginger flapjack), 2 like (jaffa cake and cheddar gorge), and 1 'meh' that I'm going to trash just because it was boring (chocolate orange granola). Not bad for a first box, I think!

Next week's box is looking yummy:

• Chocolate Honeycomb Flapjack
  • Pomodoro Rustichella
  • Garden of England
  • Natural Vanilla Seeds

I officially got the first snack I've actually hated (out of...I don't know how many boxes, but I've subbed since the first one!)

Pure Vitality.

The Inca berries are incredibly sour, ick! I ended up picking out the apricots and just eating them. The pumpkin seeds are okay but unflavored and boring. This one is a trash, for sure.

I also tried Nacho Libre. This one is okay. The salsa almonds are yummy! The chilli corn and cheesy sombreros are okay. This one will probably be a like.

As with several of the savory mixes, I wish you could get the flavored nuts without the other things! 

That is REALLY odd that the inca berries were sour. You might actually want to email them about that - they might have gone bad or not been ripe. Inca berries are supposedly 'sweet and mildly tart' according to most descriptions i've read. i've never had them so idk, but that sounds off!

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I officially got the first snack I've actually hated (out of...I don't know how many boxes, but I've subbed since the first one!)

Pure Vitality.

The Inca berries are incredibly sour, ick! I ended up picking out the apricots and just eating them. The pumpkin seeds are okay but unflavored and boring. This one is a trash, for sure.

I also tried Nacho Libre. This one is okay. The salsa almonds are yummy! The chilli corn and cheesy sombreros are okay. This one will probably be a like.

As with several of the savory mixes, I wish you could get the flavored nuts without the other things! 
That sounds familiar, I had a mix one time with berries that I literally thought tasted sour. I wonder if this was it. Hmm

Originally Posted by unicorn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That is REALLY odd that the inca berries were sour. You might actually want to email them about that - they might have gone bad or not been ripe. Inca berries are supposedly 'sweet and mildly tart' according to most descriptions i've read. i've never had them so idk, but that sounds off!
Inca berries are not really sweet.

When they are fresh apparently they look like tiny tomatoes. I actually bought some that were fresh here and did not realize it was the same thing as they were grown here and called something else like "cerise de terre" or ground cherry/berry.

They looked like tiny tomatoes and had nothing to do with berries at all....

My friend looked this up last week, so I did not know this either.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physalis_peruviana

I just read it is related to the tomatillo....really???

Just changed my Graze box to once a month delivery.    I was really hoping they'd add some new items.

Originally Posted by ktb1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just changed my Graze box to once a month delivery.    I was really hoping they'd add some new items.
They seem to change stuff up seasonally (i assume with what is more readily available/in-season), so i'd expect some new stuff for summertime soon. hopefully they'll be opening the US kitchen soon so they can offer stuff like the popcorn, brownies, and teacakes!

Originally Posted by unicorn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They seem to change stuff up seasonally (i assume with what is more readily available/in-season), so i'd expect some new stuff for summertime soon. hopefully they'll be opening the US kitchen soon so they can offer stuff like the popcorn, brownies, and teacakes!
That's what I'm hoping for! I'm only getting boxes every once and awhile right now but I'm really hoping that new stuff starts cropping up soon. It just HAS to if they open a facility in the US, and given the demand that seems very likely.

I'm so excited! I managed to get a Graze code. I'm suppose to receive my box next week but I just hope it comes before I leave for my trip so I can bring some with me

My latest box just arrived! Seems like they're on a pretty good shipping schedule now - my boxes arrive almost exactly a week after being charged.

Okay, they are REEALLY ramping up the shipping speed! My third box just arrived today - I'm not even done with the second which I got on Tuesday.

The third box *just* shipped on Monday. If this keeps up, I might actually be getting boxes delivered the same week I'm charged rather than a week behind.

Originally Posted by morre22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my 3rd box in and the bonnie wee oatbakes were gross lol
I'm not subbed anymore, but I thought they were terrible. Never got a dipper I liked, actually.

Latest posts

Back