Post Your Graze Boxes!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if their shipping has gotten better? I've been wanting to resub because I like their snacks but I was hoping their shipping became a little more consistent.

I've only just started subscribing, but so far my Graze boxes have come on the Monday of the week I expected them--very prompt!

One just arrived today with:

My Thai (delicious!)

haven't tried these yet:

bananas foster

chili lime pistachios

triple berry smoothie

I love this box!

10245986_296906100467825_1001852026_n.jpg

Got my first box today! 

My Thai

Banana Caramel Dippers

Garden of England

Herby Bread Basket

Very happy with the selection. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Does anyone know if their shipping has gotten better? I've been wanting to resub because I like their snacks but I was hoping their shipping became a little more consistent.
Yes, it is better. I do think some things tasted a little better coming from England. The dried fruit mainly. They added popcorn and a few other snacks as I was going to cancel. Its nice having the little packets of treats.

I tried this on a whim with a free code. I also got Nibblr which I wasn't really a fan of. My box is in the mail and this is what it includes http://grz.cm/b/VRPJVQ

So far it looks pretty delicious! I'm much more excited about this one than Nibblr. I'm pretty sure I went ahead and paused Nibblr until my 100th birthday lol

My new graze box is available online! It's not any of the things I was dying to try... like my thai and all the cheese, bread, and pistachio ones...  but I'm still excited. They're just so cute and personalized when you open them up.

http://grz.cm/b/DZVDQD

Yes.  Now that they ship from America I get my box on Tuesdays, every time, like clockwork.
Yes, my husband and I both get ours every tuesday as well. I really like the popping corn, I hope they add the slightly sweet that the U K boxes have & possibly add a cheese flavor!

Yes, my husband and I both get ours every tuesday as well. I really like the popping corn, I hope they add the slightly sweet that the U K boxes have & possibly add a cheese flavor!
Yes!! I would love that. I got the pepper popcorn in my last box and haven't tried it yet, but those flavors would be AMAZING.

I'm on Box #3 and still not quite sold on this sub yet, value-wise. I'm going to give it a while, though, and see if I think differently once my ratings start making my boxes more in-tune with my taste.

This box:

-Wholegrain Banana Caramel Dippers

-Bonnie Wee Oatbakes

-Garden of England

-Lightly Toasted Pistachios

So far I've only tried the caramel dippers... AMAZING. Can I "love" them twice? I'll be taking the oatbakes to work tonight, and I've got high hopes for them. The other two... probably going to be meh. Most of the "fruit or nut only" snacks I've received so far weren't bad, but they were just nothing special. I'd rather receive interesting blends like the Hot Cross Yum.

I think the key to loving Graze is thinking carefully about which snacks you tend to like and dislike, and trashing the ones that aren't to your taste. I love all the dippers and flapjacks!

The value of this box for me is the presentation, and the fun of having 4 cute individually-packaged snacks--it's a fun addition to my week. Also, I like food boxes because they're gone at the end of the week…with makeup boxes, it's hard to use up all the products, and I begin to feel like a hoarder!

I think the key to loving Graze is thinking carefully about which snacks you tend to like and dislike, and trashing the ones that aren't to your taste. I love all the dippers and flapjacks!

The value of this box for me is the presentation, and the fun of having 4 cute individually-packaged snacks--it's a fun addition to my week. Also, I like food boxes because they're gone at the end of the week…with makeup boxes, it's hard to use up all the products, and I begin to feel like a hoarder!
I'd gone through the selection when I signed up and "trashed" all the ones I knew I definitely wouldn't like, but I just went back through and deleted all the things I knew I'd just be "meh" about (generic dried berries, average nut mixes, etc.) in order to try to get more of the interesting snacks. Hopefully it works and I don't get one of those "you've trashed too many things" warning emails!

How were they, Mandi? I've been wanting to try all of those except the BBQ one, because BBQ just isn't my jam.
I've had all those, I put the peach cobbler as a love and jelly doughnut as a trash (it was too nutty for me) I also trashed the Nori crackers, they were too "fishy" for me and I agree with you on the BBQ one, trashed as well...

I'd gone through the selection when I signed up and "trashed" all the ones I knew I definitely wouldn't like, but I just went back through and deleted all the things I knew I'd just be "meh" about (generic dried berries, average nut mixes, etc.) in order to try to get more of the interesting snacks.
That's what I did and so far each box has been a mix of likes and loves :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back