Post your Secret Santa gifts here!2006

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot to mention that one of the samples was a 2-pack of Dior eu de parfum (love those itty bitty spray bottles!) in j'adore and Pure Poison, both surprisingly lovely scents (someone gave me some Poison many years ago and I did not like it, so I've never tried any other Dior fragrances). So that was a nice surprise. I haven't tried the other samples other than the Lip Injection, but I will soon!

Thats it.. i am JEALOUS!!! How could i not have joined in the fun sooner... sniff..

oh well i have my wish list on amazon i have been sending out... hopefully my friends and family will go there instead of getting me junk i already have...

um.. if anyone as some stuff they wanna get rid off... i know a nice make up addict home it can go to.. blink.. blink.....

No one else has received their SS gifts yet??? The anticipation is killing me! :santa: :y: :xmas: :11:

mine is all ready to go...i just have to find time to send it out during the day! darn it!

Can't wait to see what everyone gets! I sent mine out yesterday so someone should be getting a package soon :cowboy:

I have also sent mine out also... cant wait to see if my MUTer likes it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Also great gift Laura... she sure did spoil you ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> [The mint Ghiradelli chocolate squares are my favorite too... plus my bf works right near the plant so he gets them super cheap... if you need any let me know!]

I sent mine out last week on Sunday (November 29) so hopefully someone will get my package soon.

Aww! :heart: Susan's a sweetie! Enjoy your goodies, Laura!

My person's gift is on its way, as of today. :w00t: Grr! The mohawk UPS dude misspelled my recipient's last name. I threw a fit about it in the car on the way to Panera Bread. My husband was thrilled. LOL!

Back