Post your Secret Santa gifts here!2006

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice, I love blacktrack. Enjoy your item! I have to go send my package out tomorrow since shipping would probably take forever during the holidays! Hope I get mine soon. hehe :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Lovely gifts! :smilehappyyes: I cannot wait until someone receives her goodies on Monday!!! Well, I hope her package arrives on Monday!

*off to check out UPS tracking*

I just got my package, woohoo! :rockwoot: It was from redrocks, she gave me 2 MAC e/s, Tempting and Honey lust (both look gorgeous), a Silk & Shea soap from Cascata, lots of samples from Leaf & Rusher, Lindor chocolates (how did you know I liked the red ones best? :laughing: ) and some very pretty christmas ornaments. I think she must have been spying on what I wanted, I love everything! Thank you so much

LOL!! ! She and I were in MAC together.. I love tempting and pushed her to get that one!!

I'm struggling with my SS, everything she wants is either out of stock or backordered. .UGH!!! I hope that I find one of her items soon! this weekend is my deadline to get it out!

very nice tylerd, and saints.... ENjoy all of your SS xmas goodies! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

THanx a bunch Jessica, I have recieved my SS gift today. I walked up to my porch and was all excited... opened it and LOVE everything! thanx so much hun! i have already tried the all over gloss, and im soo loving it! also the sheseido lipgloss in sooo pretty, i might just have to get me the full size :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i recieved :

MAC All over Gloss in Astonish

MAC Liquidlast Liner in PowerPlum

A cute and sweet card :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

a cute little trish mcevoy bag, w/ samples of tea, biotherm, shesheido, etc...

a cute blue MU bag

Back