Post your Secret Santa gifts here!2006

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay! I'm so glad that others are getting their gifts now too....I was actually not enjoying being the only one (I saw green eyes looking at me, LOL!)

I finally got my LAST thing I ordered for my SS recipient, so her package will go out on Monday on my lunch break. This item came all the way from China! Wonder what it is? Wonder who it's for? Hmmmm....the suspense must be killing all of you....LOL!

:moa:

Cindy sure spoiled you! Have fun with your goodies!

Nice SS gift! Jessica did great!

Elise you got some AWESOME things!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy sweetie!!!

Edda your SS gift was awesome!! These Mac e/s are gorgeous!!

looks like we are off to a good start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm sure this week will be a busy week for this thread!!!

i can't wait to see more!!!!!

LOL! Its a great color, she doesn't have it! YET!! I just have WAY too much MAC she she asked me what I thought..

You'll love it! I wear it with EVERYTHING! Especially SWISH !

Lovely goodies, everyone!

Grr! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> UPS is being mean to me. Please see below.

Rescheduled Delivery: 12/13/2006

My poor recipient. She'll have to wait until Wednesday. Boo!

i was totally scared to enter this thread because i didn't get me gift out until last thursday! now i don't feel so bad, and i'm starting to get really excited! the gifts posted so far have been so beautiful and thoughtful! this was a fantasic idea! thanks so much marisol!

very nice! heard great things about art deco!

thats awesome! the snow flakes look beautifull!

Yay!! my package came in today Thanks EDDA!! she sended me a Mac lipstick in sandy b (absolutely love this color! its so pretty) a beyu eyeshadow number 373 (if this is right) i never looked at beyu eyeshadows but the texture is so soft and smooth so i will definetly check them out to get more colors! she also added 3 perfume samples an a sweet card! thanks girl!

i got another gift from my SS! LAst week i received blacktrack fluidliner and today i got a really cool eyeliner brush by Lisa Watier, some cool samples and a chocolate lollipop shaped like santa clause. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

sent out my secret santa gift today! yipppppppeee!!! i hope she likes it!

NOTE: i did try to send it out on Friday and then again on Sat. and the lineups were insane!

Back