Post your Secret Santa gifts here!2006

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recieved my pressie and I love it!!

I got a cute card with bears on it.

Milani coffee n cream blush

Milani Luminous blush

Milani Taffy eyeshadow

Milani Illusion eyeshadow

Milani Sedona sunset quad

Clinique quad with Sugar Sugar

Faded Denim

Bewitched

Silver Lining

Clinique Sparkle Skin body exfoliating cream

Lip Smackers Party Pack with EIGHT smackers!!

Too Faced The quickie chronicles luscious lavender palette sex kitten.

All packaged in a gorgeous gold box.

Thank you soooo much secret santa! Now tell me who you are so I can thank you properly!

PS I only sent out my package today because of work on the long queues but was promised it will get there on time *crosses fingers*

Oh my gosh, what an awesome gift!! Lucky you!

I got my present on Saturday! It was from Courtney (Dioraddict_xo) She sent me Avon exotic beaches hair mist and MAC moisturegleam lotion!! Thanks Courtney!

Those are awesome Kat & Emily! I didn't get to send mine out Friday or Saturday like I hoped, so it just went out today via Priority Mail! Sorry chica!

Jenny, you're new avatar is soooo cute!! You're getting her used to the feel of hundreds already, huh!! Watch out!

Hey Kat! It was me!! Merry Christmas! Sounds like alot of stuff, but we all know what a steal Milani and Bonne Bell is and I got a great deal on the Too Faced Palette through a sale posted on mut. The rest were samples. This really was fun! I loved shopping and putting together your present! Enjoy it! :santa: :1f: :xmas:

Hi Gang,

I am on my way to the post office to send my gift. Sooooo, whomever's SS I am, hopefully you will be getting it this weekend. I hope you enjoy your gifts.
icon10.gif

Btw, I received my gift on Friday and will post up pics later in the week (I haven't opened it yet).
icon7.gif
icon14.gif
However, I was a bit annoyed because it looked like the postal service attempted to open the package. I did take those pics and will post those up too.
icon8.gif
icon13.gif

my ss gift was waiting for me when i got home from work! my secret santa is miss jennifer! :1f: i'm a sucker for a pretty package! it was as cute as the goodies inside! check out the cute card with the hot red boots that i wish were in my size! lol~

my secret santa got me:

philosophy cinnamon buns shower gel

philosophy cinnamon buns body souffle'

sephora mango lip butter

sephora liner electro in electro marine

sephora liner electro in khaki electro

sephora white nail pencil

the sephora box is definitely going to be my next keepsake box!

jennifer, my stuffed animals were fighting over which one gets to wear the feather ribbon and hello kitty won! thanks so much for my goodies! you're the best secret santa ever!

jennifer hooked u up!

omg u did'nt open it yet? i can never do that lol.... can't wait to see pics... and damn that's horrible somebody tried to open it.

It's about time to post mine, because I was late, I got it last Thursday but I didn't have time to take pics, and that's why I post it now with pics!

My SS is Elise ( Rlise), and she totally suprised me!! She's an amazing girl!

She send me:

Mac Copperclast pigment (just WOW) and

Sally Hansen Diamond Lip Treatment in Brilliant Blush

here the pics:

awesome gifts! enjoy!

WOW what gift! definately do some FOTD's for us!

sweet gift! enjoy!

aww that too cute! enjoy your goodies!

aww sophia i hope you like them... and like i said i wish i could have sent you more and some samples and lil extras but OMG my kids were nuttzo that day! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> anyway enjoy girl!

yes, she certainly did! i used my cinnamon buns today and i keep saying "d**n i smell good!" just want to take a bite out of myself!

Wow! Monnie sure got spoiled there LOL!

Nice gifts Sophia! Everyone's gotten some awesome stuff so far!

Latest posts

Back