Post your Secret Santa gifts here!2006

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Gang,

This was such an awesome thing to do. Everyone has received such great gifts.

Marisol, tons of thanks for organizing it this year.
icon14.gif

You did a fabulous job.:applaus::applaus:

great gifts, everyone!!!

yay! i'm sooooo glad you like it! i wasn't sure which one to get, so i started this thread :laughing: hello kitty looks so cute!!!! LOL

I received my secret santa gifts today. My secret santa was Emily-3383. She sent me Prestige iQuad shadows with four beautiful neutral shades in it. It will be perfect for when I travel. She also sent me three Yankee votive candles in fruit smoothie, cinnamon stick and christmas cookie. And also in the box was a MAC underage lipglass which is a beautiful color. I can't wait to try it tomorrow.

Thanks so much Emily!

Susan

I mailed my package to my recipient on Monday....AIRMAIL! Wonder where it's headed???

:11dh:

All of the SS gifts look great so far! Everyone is getting wonderful items. I can't wait until my person gets her stuff! I think I'm more excited about that then getting mine. Of course, I am excited about getting mine too.

I think this was an absolutely great idea! Thanks Marisol for putting it all together :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks! I enjoy doing it.

Why you sad?

You are such a trickster!

Nice gifts! Enjoy them!

Thanks1

You are all welcome! I had so much fun last year that it needed to be repeated!

i didn't even see this thread until after i got the gift! you picked right, though! i love it!

i hope my person gets her gift soon! hopefully she'll get it this week! :laughing:

Latest posts

Back