Post your Secret Santa gifts here!2006

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, at least I'm not the only one sending it out on Friday! I was beginning to feel like a huge slacker!! LOL

I am sending mine out no later than Friday as well! Everything is soo busy w/ finals!

I sent my package out yesterday - I would have done it earlier but I was not able because one person in the post office told me that I am not allowed to send make-up to this country....I have done it earlier and I did it this time also..... :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I had to lie.. Hopefully, my person will get it soon.

Wow! That is super great. What a wonderful gift giver you are Susan and in a big way. I'd love to be in on this next year.

I sent mine out today. It would've gone out yesterday, but I wasn't at work and it's so much easier to use the work machine for shipping. Should get there soon, I hope! I can't wait to see her reaction! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Awesome SS gifts Dionela! You'll definitely have to let me know how you like ArtDeco! I know my lovely Polona is supposed to be sending me some ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

awesome e/s (broken), sophia that was a great ss gift, enjoy your shadows!

You most definitely can!

Enjoy your goodies Dionela! Sophia sure spoiled you!:rockwoot:

I missed out, but someone sent me a surprise piggie raok, hopefully she sees this so I can properly thank her!!!!!!!

OK I got some stuff in the mail and it was awesome :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I just got the package now but I dont think its from a secret santa type thing. And it doesnt have a name either on the package.... Whoever sent me the package it would be nice to know so I can thank you ahha :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I say its not secret santa becasue I was talking with someone from MUT a while ago and they said they would send me something in the mail for spot treater but it had a bunch of stuff in it so Im confussed... It could be secret Santa i have no idea... Damn those no names :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> *cries*

Nice gift! I've heard great things about ArtDeco. It's only available in Europe right?

Dionela I'm soooooo happy you like them!!!!! All the e/s and the eye pencil are from the new christmas collection, the Glam Couture!

Have a great Christmas too!!!!!

:( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Maybe post pics in the Haulin' A$$ Forum, and see if the person speaks up! Oh Tyler's mystery package-sender... Come out, come out, where ever you are!!!

It's available here in brazil too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But yeah, mostly in european countries it's available, since it's a german (i think) brand

Back