Post your Secret Santa gifts here!2006

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Added you to the list.

This did not happen last year that is why I am worried. I know that it isn't intentional and things happen. I am hoping that it was the post office.

I pmed her and haven't heard back.

Oh man, that's a lot of people still missing their gifts! I hope everyone gets them soon.

Marisol , have you heard from my SS? she hasn't been online and I want to know if she recieved her gift.

Awww....I feel so bad that you and so many people didn't get your gifts! I hope SOMETHING gets figured out!

I am so sorry. I am working on it. I feel so bad since I am the one that organized this gift exchange.

it's not your responsibility at all Marisol............you can't control the mail nor deadbeat participants (which ever the case) ............. I'm personally not too concerned........actually I forgot all about it till now......... please do not do anything to replace my missing ss gift or anything like that........... it wouldn't be fair in that regard either(you know , to whoever has to replace it). I just consider the gift I sent a RAOK.........there for no reciprocation required!!!!! K?

Yeah, Marisol, it's definitely not your fault. I think if it really was the mail though, that the SS's would have said something by now. It's okay though, not a huge deal. I'm still glad I participated and was able to brighten up someone else's day a little bit.

I want my ss to know that I sent it out on Dec. 11, 2006. The PO doesn't know where it is and it's likely held up at customs. I'm very sorry!

I just want to say.........my SS recipient was Melissa/eightthirty.........I did send a gift but she has not been on in forever.....so I don't know if she got it or not!!!..........I just wanted to clarify so everyone knows who I had and that it was sent and that it wasn't you!!!!LOL

I do wonder if she got it b/c I sent 3 packages at the same time and 2 arrived........I don't know about Melissa's???!! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I don't know who had me????

ditto on what dentaldee said... whatever happens, i dont feel like i need to get a gift either... it was definetly fun to see all of the users on here happy with the secret santa and just because there might have been flaky users or postal problems shouldnt stop it from happening again next year... there are a lot of users without gifts, but it is a small amount in comparison to those who did get gifts :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> BTW, you did a great job on this secret santa exchange marisol!

it's not your fault marisol. i think all the users that got their gifts and havent been on lately sould at least come one saying thank you to there ss!!! i think it's very rude of them imo. one girl here mention she sent out her ss gift and she checked her tracking number and the gift was received that girl was on 2 days ago so she sould of pm her ss or something to say thank you!!!!

Yeah, I feel kinda sad that my person hasn't said anything about her gift! I was excited for her to receive it! She's been on a couple of times but hasn't posted since end of Nov! If she reads this, I hope you like your gift and I hope you actually got it! LOL The delivery confirmation says it was delivered, so hopefully she got it!!

Marisol, you did a great job on this and I'm definately participating next year!!

Mari - I think you did a wonderful job, and I'm sorry that there seemed to be so many problems this year. I know that I am definitely upset with UPS, as it appears my SS did not receive the gift I sent out almost a month and a half ago...

Ditto!

I'm still waiting on the post office since I insured it. Once that happens, I'm resending my gift. It's very frustrating!

Back