Post your Secret Santa gifts here!2006

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I've been assured that something's coming for me, so I guess it will be like a bonus after-Christmas present. Still excited...

I'm going to the post office tomorrow to make a claim on the gift I sent out. It will have been 30 days since I sent it and the tracking number shows it still in the same place since 12/13/06. I can't imagine it takes over 2 weeks to "sort" and get that mail out since I mailed a Christmas package to the same place (though different area) and they received it within a week!

Hi all... Sorry that some of you haven't gotten your SS gifts yet. I will be in contact with you SS to find out what is going on. I am hoping that it is a delay in the post office.

So for everyone did a great job on the SS giving. As for the ones who hasn't recieved theirs, I hope you get 'em soon! and do share :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

damn post office. i always have problems with them too. my little sister didnt get my christmas package still. and i send it so early, and airmail :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and you know how kids are, they want it on time, otherwise they get so sad.

Well apparently my SS has not received her gift, although I sent it forever ago - and I am yet to receive anything either...hrmmm - I really do hope the post office has not misplaced things due to the holiday rush. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

well I sent out 3 packages at the same time, I know 2 of them arrived..........but I have not heard from my SS recipient!!! although I know she hasn't been on much lately, but she has been on a couple times.........I hope the address was correct!! and I have not yet received a SS package either!!

Too bad some of you still haven't gotten your gift; I know that must be frustrating for the recipient AND the sender. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything turns out with a happy ending for everyone!

I received my gift last night!! It was from the most gorgeous and talented miss Henna_Spirit!! Thank-you so much doll, I love all of my stuff, and the box you decorated is absolutely stunning, I will treasure it forever.

She sent me::

-2 Elizabeth Arden Lipstick/liner Pens

-Elizabeth Arden Clear Gloss

-MAC lipglass...I forget the name atm

-Bourjois 3D lipgloss

All of it packaged in a beautiful brown box decorated with this henna like design w/sparkles and a wonderful note!! Thank-you soooo much, I love it all - I would post pictures, but I don't have a camera to do so at this time.

Now I just hope my SS gets her gift soon too...otherwise I will just have to insist on sending her something again to see if it goes through a second time, although I would hate for the first package to be lost as it has great goodies in it.

YEAH!!! Glad you finally got your goodies!! Better late than never! Hope everyone else gets theirs.

i think we should start the secret santa much earlier next year to avoid p.o. problems!

p.s. i hope everyone is enjoying their lovely gifts!

I didn't get my SS gift yet either (I hope I gave the correct address) keeping my fingers crossed.

Latest posts

Back