Post your Secret Santa gifts here!2006

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I havent gotten my gift either.. and it sounds like the post office is having problems with everyone's gift... hopefully everyone can get things settled out. I was lucky enough to send my package super super early so my ss got her gift on time.

Damn I hope u all get yours

I got a gift from Canadian_gurl!!

She sent me!!

lindt Gold Reindeer chocolate OMG i ate it so quickly!!

2 Anabelle pot eyeshadows!1 in Vert-To -Go & Gleam

A Total beauty eyeshadow brush!! and a cute card!! with a love note!! hehe j/k

TY hun!!! NICE!!

i hope everyone else gets their gifts soon!!!

i got mine from lauryn! (macforme)

Gifts.jpg

benefit's high brow and extra goodies!

thank you sooooooooooooooooooooo much! i love it!

YAY! Finally.. People, you have NO idea what I went thru with my post office. Although, they have stepped in to help out with the next town's post that closed (who ever heard of a PO Closing?) anyway, I ended up shipping out later then expected thanks to my wacky work schedule.. then the darn thing comes BACK for "undeliverable".. i had to buy another padded envelope and send it back out AGAIN!! WTF with the PO's!!

Hello all... I just did a tally of those of you who haven't gotten their SS gift. If you have gotten it and haven't had a chance to post, please do. Here is who hasn't received anything as of today:

LaStupenda

Zoey

Princess6828

Mabelwan

Macgoddess

PerfectMistake

eightthirty

darkh3av3n

gary_michael

dentaldee

prettypretty

missjeffrey

pinkbundles

Please add your name in case I missed ya. I will be contacting your SS to make sure that they sent each of a gift. I hope that it is just a delay with the post office. If not, trust me... you will get a gift.

I apologize for the delay to all.

Wow...that's alot of people! That's too bad. I hope this is the Post Office and not people who signed up, then didn't follow thru. Because that would be really rude.

wow that's alot of people.... i don't believe this happen last year... the post office been terrible this year! i hope everybody get's their ss gift's soon!

I don't think all of these people haven't received theirs yet. Maybe they just haven't posted it yet. The person I had is on there and the delivery confirmation says it was deliverd Dec. 15th but she just hasn't posted her gift yet.

I know mine hasn't gotten their gift. I've emailed the post office and contacted the postmaster about it because I did insure the package. I don't know how long it will take for them to do something since this is the first time that a package of mine has gone missing to this particular area. I'll probably have to get the item again and resend it once I know for sure it's MIA. I hate that my person has had to wait so long :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back