Post your Secret Santa gifts here!2006

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a cute message, Anna; I was ROTFL!

Is it really Christmas Day already in Iceland?

Cool stuff Anna.

In Iceland we open our presents and the main meal is on the night of the 24th.

Hey, wow....incentive to move to Iceland! (No, not really - too cold. But now I've learned something new about your country!)

I hope everyone has received their gifts by now and is enjoying them. Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays, everyone!

Rhea.. These items just ROCK! I am such a rice addict..

OMG! I just realized I spelled your name wrong. I left the "D" out... crap. .crap.. i'm a dork! :vogel:

I got so excited because of all the beautiful things.. chocolate! Coffee! dvds!

Yay Anna!!! I'm so happy you got your stuff in time for Christmas! Was it all in one piece? No shadows were broken were they? I'm glad you like everything! Merry Christmas!

nothing was broken HHAHA, everything was in one beautiful peace :rockwoot: i tried out most of it already :laughing: today is another party, so i will try out the rest. :glasses: Thank you again :vogel:

Well, it appears that my person's gift is STILL IN LIMBO! :eusa_wall: I went to the post office today and they said I needed to wait 30 days before trying to find out what happened and making a claim. I hope it doesn't come to that. It's very, very frustrating!

hey girls I received my gifts!

Actually I haven't seen it yet but my sister called me and said I received something from the States and it must be my gift. She opened it and said there were 4 items.

one e/s

some glitter ( I think it's the same as the one I bought last saturday lollll)

a gloss

and some paint (how did you know I wanted paint ???)

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooo much Hillary!!!

I wanna go back home and see it with my eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyes

Thank you Secret Santa! Polona / Zoey!

My gifts came yesterday and I LOVE them! She sent me a very nice handcrafted paper tote bag filled with a card, Essie hand cream in pear and fig, a Frutabela candy bar a limited edition Art Deco make up case and three eye shadows to put in it. The shadows are #23 a peachy color, #40 a green, and #208 a taupey brown. The colors are all so beautiful! I can't wait to try them later today! I've never tried Art Deco before and I'm so thankful for my gifts!

You rock! :rockwoot:

it's been almost FOUR weeks and it doesn't look like my ss received her gift yet! i hope it's just the post being slow and nothing else! grrrrrrrr

I think I'm in luuuv with Hillary:11a:

she sent me

all over gloss in Astonish

I tried it on this morning as a brow highlighter as Hillary suggested in her sweet little card and wooooooow! I love it!

an eyeshadow in Cranberry

I'll test it this week end

paint in Flammable

what a vibrant color!

a jar of glitter in Jewelmarine

:rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :11a: :11a: :inlove: :g: :g: :g: :1f: :inlove3: :ura: :yesss: :reddance: :heart: :dance:

Thank you veeeeeeeeeeeeeery much honey

Hey Jalila! I am so glad you got everything and that you like it!! I hope you had a great Christmas....and Happy New Year!!

Latest posts

Back