Project Runway 4 full contestants info + pictures

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carmen, Chris, Victorya & Sweet P are my ones to watch.

My favorites always get in the top 3 somehow.

damn I missed it!!! I'm sure they'll show a repeat.......I hope
frown.gif

SJP being the guest in this episode was great. I loved it! I am not liking the guy with the glasses and the funky haircut.

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Doesn't Bravo have the episodes online? I know that they have them for My Life on the D-List. I'm pretty sure they're on iTunes, as well.

carmen got the boot this week! too bad! i thought her outfit in week one was hot! then she got paired that that 80s baby, christian and they were in the bottom two. this week was just awful for everyone! too bad!

I was so glad that my boy Jack won. I just wish we could have seen what was underneath those shorts...wink wink..

Don't have a favourite yet, but this season should be interesting.

I was totally drooling over the male models this week
lick.gif
As for the designs; I loved Kit's and Jack's. Otherwise there was some 'serious ugly' (love this phrase by Laura Bennett) on the runway this week; not to mention the unfinished garments.
icon_puke_r.gif

And I have to bring this up: Elisa's spit-marking technique! WTF?! LMAO!
vogel.gif

Originally Posted by Maja /img/forum/go_quote.gif And I have to bring this up: Elisa's spit-marking technique! WTF?! LMAO!
vogel.gif

I wonder what Tim Gunn would have said about that? LOL

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif I wonder what Tim Gunn would have said about that? LOL i'm certain that Tim would be appalled! that girl may be wacky, but her designs are pretty cute!
if ricky doesn't stop crying i'm going to smack him a good one! lol~ he is right, though. victorya is passive aggressive and he should have gotten her straight right away.

Aww big Chris went home
frown.gif

So far this season is kinda putting me to sleep. No one is really standing out for for me, their all so damn sensative. They cry and whine all day.

It was so sad that Jack had to go.
frown.gif
But he should take care of his health.

I'm glad that Chris is back, I didn't expect that.
laughno.gif

I was sad to see Jack go, too.

I'm glad Christian won, his design rocked! Kevin's was awesome too.

I preferred Kevin's design since it felt more original. To me, everything Christian makes is just like what he is wearing.

I will miss Jack.

I was so sad to see Jack go

Unfortunately my brother was laughing at him in the background

So I didn't have time to sulk

Cause I had to kill him

Back