Pur luxe ERASER

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by avesoriano /img/forum/go_quote.gif ive tried a pur luxe eraser cream concoction from a local reseller here....it works okay im wondering what based she used anyway. wonder if its silicone.... well let me know if you have come up with a good concoction.... id love to know about it
Mind if you share with me.....what other American Cosmetic brands....that i can get from your country. because i have friends there. thanx yo...

can I use the eraser as an e/s base?

nothing here worked on me( and I don´t want to order a FS UDPP just to know that doesn´t work on me either...) and I heard some people used it as an base/primer... and would the creamy one be better to use on oily lids if I have a lot of powder e/s?

I bought this to use as a primer...and it does its job pretty well but after a few times I realized that it was giving me clogged pores. So I would be careful using this around the eye...I bought the cream one.

Back