Pur luxe ERASER

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ordered the cream and powder eraser and the what red? and banana split correctors.......so I'll give my opinoin as soon as I get it!!!!

I can wait!!!
hehe.gif

This is so intriguing. I already use PureLuxe foundation and finishing powder. I may have to order some of the cream eraser. Thanks ladies for creating another lemming.

I love the cream eraser! The medium looks dark in the jar, but it goes on clear. I like it better than smashbox because it doesn't get shiney during the day. I also ordered a sample of the banana eraser & it works pretty well for undereye circles. I'm not sure I would order a full size banana, but the medium cream eraser is a keeper! I ordered about 20 eye shadow samples. They come in jars and should last a while. I also tried the What Red eraser, but I don't care for it.

I ordered some too 2 days ago
smile.gif
. I hope its all good. BTW I dont want to sound rude here but to the original poster I cant ready your font there.

Originally Posted by TylerD /img/forum/go_quote.gif I ordered some too 2 days ago
smile.gif
. I hope its all good. BTW I dont want to sound rude here but to the original poster I cant ready your font there. about the font .. realli? how come ?I can read it just fine
kopfkratz.gif

K i think something was wrong with my comp last night because all the font was smaller. Sorry it seems really good now. But last night it seemed small and I couldnt read it. Like if someone quotes you and its skinny writting thats how the actual font seemed to me... I changed my setting on the comp today though, I just had it to small. Nevermind sorry
smile.gif

I've been thinking about this one... I might have to break down and get it.

As for fonts, most are fine, but if I'm at work I have trouble reading sometimes because the monitor is weird!

lol, thanks guys I just ordered it!! Hopefully I love it as much as you guys do... I currently use MAC Prep+Prime Skin and love it, so I don't know how much I NEED a different primer, but it never hurts to try something new!

I'm planning on buying cream the cream eraser and also the powder one. However, not sure what shade to select. I'm fair, so would I get the "original"??

Hey the cool thing is we will all probably get ours at the same time or close to. It seems we all ordered them pretty much at the same time haha. It will be interesting to hear the different oppinions on this.

i love their eraser! got the medium and original powder. the medium looks dark in the container, i was scared at fist but when i applied it, it wasn't dark or anything, it goes on clear...but i prefer the original
biggrin.gif

I've used the cream eraser, and it does a good job of smoothing everything out as long as I'm careful not to use too much. If I put too thick of a layer on, then it'll pill up as I try to blend it.

Other than that, I love it.

^ Me too, I just apply just enough to cover my whole face. Too much would feel too weird (silica primer feels weird when there's a lot packed on the face). A little goes a long way because a small amount can do the job well.

I got my 2nd cream eraser jar last night, and it does come in an airtight container now. Awesome.
smile.gif

Thats great I just got an email in 2 days ago saying they just shipped it. My god slow site haha. Anyways how do you apply this??? With a sponge or fingers?? And that goes toward powder and the creme.

I ordered today and the small jar is on sale for $8. Actually they are having a 20% off sale so lucky me. Not sure how long it last so go check it out if you are thinking of ordering. Anyway I cant wait to get to see how it makes my skin look
rotfl.gif

Is it safe to say this is as good as smashbox but cheaper??? Or are they just 2 different to compare them?

Back