Quarterly Co. Bianca Jade / Mizzfit **SPOILERS**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was my favorite box of Bianca's in a really long time.  I didn't take pictures because I didn't realize no one posted the full box yet, but I will do that tonight.  Off the top of my head, there was the blender and sunnies, a really nice headband from an LA company, 2 servings of modern oats in really yummy flavors like goji blueberry, a vegan goji berry protein bar from fresh & co (it was delicious), a tea bag, teeny foil packets of the rescue skin serum and moisturizer (1 each), and a bunch of decent discounts.  One of them was for 2 weeks with an app where a nutritionist gives you personalized feedback, and the code doesn't expire because they are expanding to android in 2016.  One was a discount on workout clothes.  I can't remember if there was a code for an actual workout this time or not. 

Bianca's letter was exceptionally good too...the theme was something like rise and shine for fitness (I'm sure I'm butchering it but you get the idea) so the letter was around her morning routine.  I just love her. 

Quarterly website says Bianca Jade box is shipping January.  Any spoilers yet?
Bianca released this spoiler on Facebook and Instagram  

Really psyched to announce this next SPOILER for my #MIZ10@Quarterly Box! It's a $30 shopping card for anything your heart desires at ZaraTerez.com. My thinking was that you'd buy yourself their funky accessory case for this value but they have so much that's awesome and fun that I wanted you to decide what to put the towards. This box is all about #fitnessfashion#fitnesstrends and being your own Resolution Icon! Can't wait to ship it to ya and if you're not signed up yet go to www.Quarterly.co. 

And this was the first spoiler

Here's your 1st Quarterly Box #MIZ10 SPOILER...

Say hello to @wojonutrition! Squeeze it into whatever you drink to experience #energy#focusand #calm. ENERGY WOJO is my fave. Can't wait for you to try it! Get subscribed to my Q-box here: www.Quarterly.co and look for me as your curator

More spoilers...Bianca asked people if she should include beambrush toothpaste / app in the next box so that's a possibility.  So far the confirmed spoilers are:

- The wojo nutrition energy drink thingies

- Something from @emilyhsudesigns (possibly just a discount code??)

- A $30 gift card to Zara Terez

- Neocell biotin bursts

- Mizzfit glovegirl boxing wraps

- 3 golden tickets for @urbanistalife's boston Bluetooth sport earphones

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw this spoiler on IG. It's a collagen supplement.

mizzfit quarterly box spoiler.png

Just read that the Laundress Sport Spray will be in the next box. Here is a pic from IG

image.jpeg

Other stuff from searching #MIZ10...

Looks like there is some kind of packet of shake mix stuff from thesystembystacy - flavors are roasted almond, coconut, peanut butter, and coffee

Lifetherapy's pulse point perfume in flirt

Some kind of white chocolate with rose petal candy bar by xocolatti

Looks like Bianca is sending out another jam packed box.  I am so sad that I had to cut this one in the interest of more responsible budgeting in 2016. 

I had cut this one too due to budget reasons but based on the spoilers just ordered it. I need to make adjustments somewhere else since I just ordered this.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">  I hope it's a good one.

My box just came! I'm glad I ended up ordering this.

I'm looking forward to trying the liquid collagen supplement and the protein powder and other supplements. I love anything Laundress. I'm most excited about the 3-months yogaworks membership. I've been wanting to do yoga so this is perfect. And of course the chocolate. Whenever there is chocolate in a box I'm happy even if it's a tiny amount. :D

Bianca Jade Spring 2016 spoilers.jpg

Has anyone seen any spoilers for the next box? I'm trying to decide whether to keep or cancel :/

Just a few spoilers out so far.  The theme is "Spring Lean" and it ships in May...Bianca's IG mentioned skincare, nutrition, hair care, and fitness equipment + workout being in the box. 

- A new flavor of kind snacks

- The book "Should I scoop out my bagel"

- Ambronite (a "drinkable supermeal")

Just saw another spoiler...spring bands by Mixed Chicks Hair...similar to the little phone cord looking hair bands we got in glossybox; looks like it's a 5 pack. 

Looks like they are starting to charge for the boxes. I just cancelled mine because I have too many boxes. Anyone waiting on their box?

I subscribe to many difference boxes, food, lifestyle, fitness, etc. and I have never had an issue this this!

Last month Gilt had a voucher for the MizzFit box for  $29.00 so I purchased one. Used the voucher on the Quarterly Box site without any issue, the box arrived today. I was shocked, they send me the MIZ07 box (the next box shipping now is the MIZ12)  from May 2015 so all the food products were expired and the 45 day online workout access expiring on 5/31/2015.  I have emailed Gilt, MizzFit, and Quarterly, i have FB each a message or posting and i have  also Tweeted the issue to all.  I really feel ripped off by MizzFit/Quarterly. 

I subscribe to many difference boxes, food, lifestyle, fitness, etc. and I have never had an issue this this!

Last month Gilt had a voucher for the MizzFit box for  $29.00 so I purchased one. Used the voucher on the Quarterly Box site without any issue, the box arrived today. I was shocked, they send me the MIZ07 box (the next box shipping now is the MIZ12)  from May 2015 so all the food products were expired and the 45 day online workout access expiring on 5/31/2015.  I have emailed Gilt, MizzFit, and Quarterly, i have FB each a message or posting and i have  also Tweeted the issue to all.  I really feel ripped off by MizzFit/Quarterly. 
Oh, that is really crappy that they would sell it without advertising it properly!  Crunchlive is actually really amazing, I wonder if they would honor the gym discount if you explained the situation to them? 

Bianca and I used to chat so I sent her a message about this as well.  She usually really wants to do right by her customers; I'm surprised she hasn't replied. 

Back