Quarterly Co. Bianca Jade / Mizzfit **SPOILERS**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The socks were designed by Bianca, but they were a collaboration with Pointe Studio.  If you loved them, you can go here to get more: http://pointe-studio.com/

OOH, and they have a giveaway to win 30 pairs of socks right now so I'm all over that.

Did anyone use the code to get the velvet sunnies?  I went with the Ava in the gray fade:

velvet.gif

I chose those because they are so classic but now I'm wondering if I should have gone with something more unique, like the pink ones from the spoiler image or one of the 7 zillion other pairs I like on there.  Sigh. 

The socks were designed by Bianca, but they were a collaboration with Pointe Studio.  If you loved them, you can go here to get more: http://pointe-studio.com/

OOH, and they have a giveaway to win 30 pairs of socks right now so I'm all over that.

Did anyone use the code to get the velvet sunnies?  I went with the Ava in the gray fade:

velvet.gif

I chose those because they are so classic but now I'm wondering if I should have gone with something more unique, like the pink ones from the spoiler image or one of the 7 zillion other pairs I like on there.  Sigh. 
socks?

The socks were designed by Bianca, but they were a collaboration with Pointe Studio. If you loved them, you can go here to get more: http://pointe-studio.com/

Did anyone use the code to get the velvet sunnies? I went with the Ava in the gray fade:

velvet.gif

I chose those because they are so classic but now I'm wondering if I should have gone with something more unique, like the pink ones from the spoiler image or one of the 7 zillion other pairs I like on there. Sigh.
Those are fab! I think classic is the way to go, as then you know you will wear them for years! I haven't decided whether to get some - I traded for the TOMS from Rachel Zoe's first box, and those are the most expensive sunglasses I've ever had, and I love them. But I could use something more sleek looking too, and I know when I first looked at the Velvet website after the spoiler I loved all the designs. I know if I go and poke around their website I will give in and buy some, even if I want to resist!

I just got my box yesterday, and it really is awesome. I wasn't sure what I would think about the watch when the spoilers came out - and it's more bulky than I had imagined as well, but I really like it. It makes me feel very hip, ha ha. Wish that my job was casual enough that I could wear it right away! I'm excited to try the face mask and the sun products, and I love that we got leave in conditioner... I can use that right away. I am going to try the nail polish on my toes as soon as possible too. I was hoping she'd go with a classic color (especially with a polish that will last for a while) but I can see why she went with trendy given the theme of the box, and at least this way I can test out the formula and if it really does stay without chipping then I can buy a couple of colors that I really want directly from the company. My three year old immediately wanted the teal color on her toes, and she loves it, so there's that!

Anyway, I thought this was a great box! I have been dropping boxes (and resisting new ones) for a couple of months now to save $$ and because I'm on product overload, but I was really happy when I opened this one last night. I'll be interested to see the MSA review when it comes, to see the value, as it definitely feels like we got good value for cost on this one... especially as I can/will use basically everything in it.

Anyway, I thought this was a great box! I have been dropping boxes (and resisting new ones) for a couple of months now to save $$ and because I'm on product overload, but I was really happy when I opened this one last night. I'll be interested to see the MSA review when it comes, to see the value, as it definitely feels like we got good value for cost on this one... especially as I can/will use basically everything in it.
I have also been dropping boxes for a couple of reasons...I am trying to konmari my house and that led to me watching a bunch of minimalism videos.  While I will never be a minimalist, it's really driving home how I have SO MANY THINGS, none of which I really need.  Plus I have some financial goals I am trying to meet that are more important than yet another subscription box. 

This one is a hard one for me, only because I really like Bianca.  Cancelling would feel a ton more personal than cancelling, say, Birchbox.  But when I realistically look at my subs and which ones I use vs. which ones don't fit my life right this second, this one is definitely on the bubble.  I can probably let go of Arianna Huffington and just buy the stuff from her boxes that interest me.  But breaking up with boxes is so harrrrddddd.... 

Last edited by a moderator:
I received my velvet sunglasses this afternoon. They are very nice, look cool, and came with a gold colored sunglass bag that is lined with purple velvet. The inside of the glasses have a cool design. It does have 100% UV protection, and it's made in Italy. But honestly I'm not really seeing or feeling any quality difference that would justify the high price.  

Wasn't sure where to post this so please move whatever if needed :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Has anyone been following the comments section on MSA for this box?  BAM....there's a lot going on over there!

It got me to thinking....I was wondering how everyone feels about the comments we make about the boxes we receive.  Do you edit your thoughts before posting something like  how you "hate" this brand or product or want to cancel your box?  I don't ever intend to hurt anyone's feelings (or any company's for that matter), but IDK, it seems like the box owners are really getting upset these days about comments.  

Any thoughts? 

I haven't read the comments over there but generally speaking I don't think small business owners should take the negative comments so to heart. There are always people who are going to like a box/service etc and those who don't. We've also gotten many companies requesting negative post about them to be removed over the years. We don't remove negative posts here on MUT. We welcome discussions and opinions both negative and positive about various boxes and everything else for that matter. We are not all going to like the same thing. If we did, things would be very boring. I think companies can learn valuable feedback from the comments if they can look at the issue more from a business respective instead of personal and how they can possible improve things going forward.

This was my first Bianca box and I liked it. I don't have that much time for fitness type of things but I wanted to try the box. I was excited about the watch but can't figure out how to get it to work. I'm most likely not her target customer but I wanted to try the box anyway and I knew it was a fitness box which isn't my every day life style. I can share some of the items with my son who is heavily into working out so it works out at the end. I knew that when I ordered the box. Overall I think it was a good box and I'm excited about using the salted promo and the spices. I wasn't excited about the Jafra sunscreen items but I'll happily pass them onto someone who might want to use them.

image.jpg

This was my first Bianca box and I liked it. I don't have that much time for fitness type of things but I wanted to try the box. I was excited about the watch but can't figure out how to get it to work. 

>>

It's like a regular watch.  Take it out of the white casing.  Pull the yellow plastic off the knob that winds the watch (keep it pulled out and set the time - then push it in and it works like normal).  The key is the yellow plastic as that keeps the battery from draining until it is ready for use.

>>

It's like a regular watch.  Take it out of the white casing.  Pull the yellow plastic off the knob that winds the watch (keep it pulled out and set the time - then push it in and it works like normal).  The key is the yellow plastic as that keeps the battery from draining until it is ready for use.
Thanks so much!! Didn't realize I can take it out of the casing. lol

Wasn't sure where to post this so please move whatever if needed :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Has anyone been following the comments section on MSA for this box?  BAM....there's a lot going on over there!

It got me to thinking....I was wondering how everyone feels about the comments we make about the boxes we receive.  Do you edit your thoughts before posting something like  how you "hate" this brand or product or want to cancel your box?  I don't ever intend to hurt anyone's feelings (or any company's for that matter), but IDK, it seems like the box owners are really getting upset these days about comments.  

Any thoughts? 
The curiosity got the best of me and I read some of the comments over there. All I can say is wow! I don't think Bianca is making herself look the best the way she is directing her comments towards the people who are just commenting. We don't allow company reps to address our member's comments here on MUT because we want people to be able to voice their opinions about things without having to worry about a company rep responding to their comments. That's pretty crazy what's happening over there. I think Bianca should just let it go and not comment back to people. It's not making her look the best in my opinion.

Hope others will share their thoughts on this as well. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> I'd love to hear what everyone things.

I think Bianca should stop posting as well. She did an awesome job giving out spoilers and although it didn't work out for me, I'm glad she waited to ship this box 'complete.' I think this packed and varied box speaks for itself. I'm all for her keeping up her social media commmunications, though. It's nice that's she's accessible.

Latest posts

Back