Quarterly Co. Bianca Jade / Mizzfit **SPOILERS**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It struck me as a bit off-putting (especially because it was published to shame Bianca rather than let it just go as an exchange between them): she said "contact me. they have my email for box reviews", Bianca said "they are for sale only, sadly", she totally ignored that and pointedly stated - again - (in what seems pretty arrogantly)  - to have them email if she wants one reviewed.  I personally wouldn't want someone to respond to me like that.  And I live in New York City - where everyone is abrupt.   This was a little much. 
I agree. It could have been handled differently.

Hmm. Bianca's reaction surprises me, but it was better than mine. That blogger has no shame though in posting the exchange. It doesn't make her look good and I certainly won't be reading her site. 
That's a great point, publishing the exchange wasn't the best thing to do even though some people probably read the exchange on IG. Why post it though for any other reason than wanting to paint Bianca in a bad light?? Which in turn doesn't look good on the blogger.

Last edited by a moderator:
Publishing the conversation definitely wasn't the best. But telling the blogger that she has a mediocre blog was nothing except rude. It really just made them both come off badly. I had been debating this box but this whole this just turned me off a little bit.

Oh well, I really didn't need any more sub boxes anyway.

It sounds like a misunderstanding on both sides to me. The blogger thought Bianca was requesting a review and gave her the info for the proper way to do it. Bianca was just suggesting her box and then thought the blogger was asking for a freebie. I think both sides got a little heated (as things do online, since you can't read emotions properly in text). They both could have said things differently, but I don't think either side was especially bad. I think the worst part was the blogger posting the conversation afterwards. Yes, it was held on a public Instagram, but still. You wouldn't like someone to take one of your conversations and broadcasting it. Not cool. :/

Well, I just cancelled. I have a few trips planned August/September and I don't have time to be babysitting this box:( I was hoping it would be shipped this week, but I haven't even been charged yet. Sigh, looks like a good box.

I think they ship UPS and they're kind of a pain to put a vacation hold on :angry:

Well, I just cancelled. I have a few trips planned August/September and I don't have time to be babysitting this box:( I was hoping it would be shipped this week, but I haven't even been charged yet. Sigh, looks like a good box.

I think they ship UPS and they're kind of a pain to put a vacation hold on :angry:
don't blame you for cancelling. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> such a bummer you didn't get the box on time for your travels.

Hopefully everybody that stay subscribed gets their boxes soon. I also had to cancel and asked Bianca about possibly getting a box since they hadn't shipped yet. I was told they were shipping on Monday (yesterday). 

cool! i was charged last week. Looking forward to it.  I likely will end up trading the watch away... so people may get what they wanted if did cancel.

excited about her box.  she is a very passionate person who is looking out for the wellness of other. nice position in life.  

I canceled too! I was away for 6 weeks and didn't want one more box sitting in the heat on my porch. Plus it was supposed to have gloves which I already have one pair and never use. It ended with no gloves, and really beautiful shade of nail polish (Bianca's Fb picture), sheet mask, useful hair stuff etc... I think it will be a great box.

My box is here... 

afra facial sunscreen
Jaffa After sun cooling lotion
Shred 415 ankle band and one time class rental good through 9/1
Pathology illuminate mask
Spa ritual polish in mindful
spa ritual top coat
Kore: The Multi tasker
The Ground table sampler 3 spices... salsa, cinnamon, all purpose
3 months of salted
level life chocolate shake
Winky designs watch
2 hammer gels (raspberry)
Glide for her
velvet voucher for $75

I'll try to post a pic later

mine too! i'm surprised at how much I like the watch. guess will be keeping it :)  watch is white.  don't know if there are diff colors sent.

I can add photos but don't know how to hide them on laptop (no spoilers when uploading attachments). :/

FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_0063.JPG

What is the ankle band? I actually like the watch, it looks much nicer than the spoiler made it look. Other than that, it doesn't seem like I missed too much (for my personal use anyway). 

Thanks for sharing. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back