Quarterly Co. Bianca Jade / Mizzfit **SPOILERS**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm ready for a new pair of gloves. I wasn't subbed to her box last time she sent them, so I think it's great they will be included next time.

I missed the gloves and watch in the next box convo. Can someone point me in the right direction? 

I just got the email that the CrunchLive promo was extended to June 30!  This makes me so happy because I lost the dang card and meant to look for it over the weekend because I knew it was only through the end of May.  So glad I get another chance!

Holy crap that is a good spoiler.  We get a $75 voucher to pick out whatever style we want.  And I LOVE the pair she pictured!!

Holy crap that is a good spoiler.  We get a $75 voucher to pick out whatever style we want.  And I LOVE the pair she pictured!!
the sunglasses retail for over $75. I'm confused now.....is it a $75 gift card or an actual voucher for any pair of sunglasses?

If they are only $75 vouchers, that still leaves a lot to spend for a pair of sunglasses. Yes, there are a lot of really nice ones on that site and it is generous, but that’s a lot to spend for a lot of people. :/

Hmm. Yeah, I have mixed feelings about this as a spoiler. I thought when it first got posted it was a free pair of sunglasses, which I was amazed about... so I'm not surprised that it's actually just a discount. However, as much as I love the sunglasses on that website, I've never spent $100 (plus the $75) on a pair of sunglasses, so I don't know. As a parent of a small child who loves to grab sunglasses off my face and smash them onto the ground, I don't know that I can shell out $100 over and above the cost of the box. Too bad because now that I've seen their website (when I thought they would be free) I absolutely love the designs. They are seriously gorgeous.

What other spoilers are there? Training gloves, watch, spa rituals nail polish, possibly face cream and/or lip SPF treatment, and the Patchology mask? So far that sounds like a great box even if I can't use the sunglasses voucher.

OHHHH i didn't actually go to the website so I didn't realize they were so pricey.  Dang. 

That makes more sense though because this box would have been too good to be true otherwise...we know we are getting a watch, gloves, and the mask already.  At least I think that is still the plan - I emailed Bianca about the first two items because it has been a long time since she mentioned them on MSA.

Update: The watch will be in this box but the gloves aren't.  Bianca hopes they will be in the October box. 

Shame, I was looking forward to the gloves as well. 

I clicked on the glasses site and loved a few of the designs, but I'm not a big wearer of sunglasses (I wear regular glasses so it's a hassle to put over the ones I wear/take off put on, etc), so if it's a coupon, I don't think I'd shell out the additional $100+ (if shipping isn't included) for a pair of them. 

Update: The watch will be in this box but the gloves aren't. Bianca hopes they will be in the October box.
Thanks for finding that out! I like the watch idea (I don't really go to the gym, I run and work out at home, so not sure I would use training gloves anyway) so I'm happy about that.

Bianca answered some questions about the sunglasses voucher in Facebook, and it sounds (my interpretation) like it's intended to be an extra for those who can buy those sort of high end glasses to get a 40% discount, and that there will plenty of other things in the box that make up the main value.

Oh also she just posted at MSA that the lip protector didn't work out, but there will be two other products, shoot now I can't remember exactly.

I'm excited about this one, I think it's sounding like it'll be a fun summer box!

Yeah I think she told me that the box is still worth $150 without the coupon, so whatever.  I'm hoping it has a while before it expires because I really love the pink ones she posted and I'd love to buy them at a discount after my finances improve (aka, I get my subscription box spend under control). 

Does anybody remember the name of the company the watches will be from? I'd like to have a look but can't remember what it was (or if we were told). 

Bianca posted this spoiler on both Facebook and Twitter. 

Sorry, i took a screen shot of it, so there are comments.

Capture.PNG

another spoiler: Here's something really exciting. One of my favorite ‪#‎HIIT‬ studios in ‪#‎NYC‬ has their own fitness haircare line. SPOILER!!! One of their products will be in my next @quarterly box! Sign up at www.Quarterly.co to get it! ‪#‎MIZ08

Latest posts

Back