Quarterly Co. Bianca Jade / Mizzfit **SPOILERS**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine says Friday, but I'm hoping that really means Thursday... sometimes it works that way for me with Smartpost. I don't know if I can steer clear of spoilers until after work on Friday - ugh!

I got my box today!  I am never first.  I don't usually post but I thought I would post the contents.  

New Beauty Magazine

Rumbatime Clutch

Healthy Hoo Hoo Wipes

Tribe Tats

2 Lb Ankle Weights

Custom "gym selfie" button

Clean Energy Patch (2)

Lumene Bright Now Day Cream

Fatty Sundays Pretzels

Crunch Live Voucher

PB Fit

Here is a pic

IMG_3453.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to see it looks like the clutch may be in various colors... hopefully I get a bright color (preferably pink or yellow, so they pop out at me). Will find out tomorrow, when mine gets here. =)  The weights are the same ones I was thinking of purchasing at Walmart before I knew we were getting them in the box... they were just under $7 at Wal-Mart. So, I'm interested to see the price on the items lol. Can't wait to try the pb fit, crunch fitness membership and read the magazine (even though I'm not a big "beauty" person, I still love reading magazines).

I noticed that the shipping weight went down from 6lbs even to 5.8 lbs when it got transferred to USPS. lol

Received my box today! Seems like everybody received a black clutch. It's nice material, even if I would've rather had a bright color since the inside of my bag is black. lol. The Fatty Sunday's are delicious... and came at a great time as I'd been wanting some covered pretzels the last couple of weeks.. They are dark chocolate dipped with sprinkles, a sample size, but with 10/11 sticks in it (I already ate 4/5 of mine and have 6 left). Also for the Crunch membership you DO NEED a credit card, though you won't be charged until the free trial ends. It's $9.99 a month. 

- Discount for Fatty Sundays expires on 5.31.2015

- Crunch Live coupon expires on 5.31.2015

- Hoo Hoo Wipes discount expires 6.1.2015 (must be used on Amazon)

No date found for the tribal tattoo discount. 

Also received discount codes for the hoo hoo wipes, the tribal tattoos, the pretzels. The pretzel coupon is actually ON the sticker that closes the sample pack, so don't throw it away if you want to use it/like them. 

I am really excited for this box!  Bianca wasn't kidding when she said it was jam packed!

- The clutch isn't like anything I own and will be great to throw in my bag all summer

- I have a 5k coming up so it might be nice to train with the ankle weights, plus I can use the energy patches on race day

- I'm looking forward to trying the PB Fit in my arbonne shakes

- I don't get New Beauty Test Tube anymore and I miss being able to read the magazine...it's definitely targeted at an older demographic but I am weirdly fascinated by all of the plastic surgery stuff

- Free online workouts are always welcome 

- Super excited for the pretzels since PSMH didn't have a snack this month

The rest will all get used, even the tattoos (my girls are 3 and 5 and they get a huge kick out of my "fancy tattoos"). 

Can't wait to get mine!

I actually LOVE the feel of the clutch! It feels much better than I thought it would. =) I am thinking about purchasing another color or a few for my work-out buddies. Gotta see how it actually holds up, but it looks like it'll do the job and its' a very decent size!

- I hope the patches work. We received two of them. Bianca says she "wanted you to see that it's not a placebo effect." My only issue is, by looking at the facebook, it seems they are a DS company so you'd need a seller to get more if you like them (I could be wrong though). 

- I can't wait to open the magazine and read it. It's so thick, I'm sure most of that is ads though - LOL. Bianca says in the letter is is on 187. 

Yeah, def gonna purchase another of the clutches (in a bright color). Got stuck in the rain earlier and thankful I had the clutch over my other bags (all coach). So, there's another benefit of it! LOL 

We went to a family party this weekend and my husband used one of the energy patches for the 1.5 hour drive home at night. He said it worked great! Far better than when he grabs a Mountain Dew or something. Unfortunately, he did have trouble sleeping until like 2am, but he did put it on late in the day. Besides that, there weren’t any side effects that he noticed. He really liked it and I think we’re going to purchase more for future long drives! 
icon_smile.gif

So now we know it will be watch and training gloves in next box. I am curious about watch, but not very happy about gloves. We just got a pair of gloves from Bianca few boxes ago. I even didn't unpack them... I don't go to gym and I don't have any need for them while exercising at home. There are so many other, new and useful items to put in the box, and this will be just a repead. From other side it looks like other ladies wants to get them. So I will have to try swap them... :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So now we know it will be watch and training gloves in next box. I am curious about watch, but not very happy about gloves. We just got a pair of gloves from Bianca few boxes ago. I even didn't unpack them... I don't go to gym and I don't have any need for them while exercising at home. There are so many other, new and useful items to put in the box, and this will be just a repead. From other side it looks like other ladies wants to get them. So I will have to try swap them... :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
oh really?!  I am sad that I only discovered this and was trying to get the training gloves in a trade - to no luck.  

Latest posts

Back