Quarterly Co. Bianca Jade / Mizzfit **SPOILERS**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are fun spoilers! I saw her Instagram post and came on over here to see if anyone else had seen it.

At first I thought "huh?" On the rubber clutch, but I think it is growing on me. I'm not really a clutch person, more of a huge tote bag person! But it could be useful for trips to the pool if I make myself go this summer, or just to keep my phone safe inside the aforementioned huge tote.

I've also been wanting to try the PB2 but didn't want to buy a big container in case I didn't like it.

Crunch seems to have an online program/site of some sort, which I imagine would be what we would gain access to? I'm not in any of the cities where they have gyms.

Tattoos, I don't love. I feel like sub boxes are trying to wear me down on these. Didn't like them then first two times? Try again! Ha ha.

And ankle weights are an interesting choice. I don't have any, and I could use them with workout videos I think, like the one I just got in Fabfitfun. I like that!

Overall, I think these are interesting choices and show that she's putting thought into the curation, which I appreciate.

Oh and @@lauradiniwilk, I also was thinking and hoping that the sunscreen lotion she's been posting about would be the beauty item. I could really use that!

Of course we get a pb 2 like product right after I buy some. Oh well It will get used. 

I went ahead and cancelled my Bianca Jade box.  Kind of sad.  It was my last Quarterly box and the only one that I was will to pay shipping on.  I never use a clutch and a rubber-y one isn't really me.  The other items I'm even less enthusiastic about.  Better to skip this box and sign up again next quarter.

I went ahead and cancelled my Bianca Jade box.  Kind of sad.  It was my last Quarterly box and the only one that I was will to pay shipping on.  I never use a clutch and a rubber-y one isn't really me.  The other items I'm even less enthusiastic about.  Better to skip this box and sign up again next quarter.
I hope Bianca puts more spoilers out; it didn't sound like this was everything included at all.  I still have a good feeling about this one!  I think you have until April 12 to sign back up if she does happen to release some at are more up your alley. 

I haven't seen spoilers (as I don't get online much anymore).. I read through on here and I'm excited about the pb2 as it's something I was looking at today in the shop (been wanting to try it). I also read something about ankle weights, those would be great as I lost my other pair (a pair I received with a Leslie Sansone DVD).  I finally came on/checked because I received an e-mail from Bianca (newsletter more like it) that said the boxes would be shipping soon. She also mentioned that they had to pay extra shipping for them this month because of their weight. **off to look for the photo spoilers** 

So glad nobody has replied yet so I could edit this. The photo she has on pinterest says the box will include "Crunch Gym, Better Body Nutrition, Tribal Tats and RumbaTime, plus others" in the box. I don't really wear watches (I'm assuming RumbaTime are watches/clocks of some sort) but I'm excited to see. 

Last edited by a moderator:
The clutch is the rumba time item. I'm 50/50 on this box.  I'm pretty 'meh' over the clutch and tats. The ankle weights and pb powder have potential, but I'm not sure those two items are worth $50 + shipping.

Oh, I'm pretty torn about it as well then. I haven't made up my mind about the clutch, it looks like a lego. I don't know if I like that or not LOL. I hope I get the pink or yellow though (if there is a variation of the colors in the box), at least I'd stand out.  I could do without the tats, I've seen them in a lot of reviews for various boxes and haven't been excited seeing them at all, even though i don't get the boxes. I feel bad for the people that do and keep getting them. I thought we got free shipping this box (or was it just boxes that shipped in March)?

I think it is still free shipping for this box, as long as we were signed up when that policy went into effect at quarterly.

From Bianca's comments in the spoiler thread on MSA, it does sound like there are variations in the color of the clutch. She also said on MSA that she had just slipped in something else that she had become obsessed with that weekend, and then she posted today on Instagram about a clean energy patch with a "hint" to subscribers, so I'm betting that is in there too (how many, who knows. I hope it is at least a 3-pack because I'd like to try it out and then use another one for a 5k rather than having to go buy another pack.)

I'm hoping the beauty item is good, and I'm not getting my heart set on there being much more in the box so that I will be pleasantly surprised if there is more but not disappointed if there is not!

The clutch is meant to be thrown in your gym bag.  I love that idea! I've never gotten her box before but super excited by all I have seen so far.  More than that, I'm so impressed that she is so involved and passionate about this.  

The clutch is meant to be thrown in your gym bag. I love that idea! I've never gotten her box before but super excited by all I have seen so far. More than that, I'm so impressed that she is so involved and passionate about this.
ITA! I don't have a gym bag but I do carry a big bag to work and think this clutch will be a fun way to organize inside it.

And I just appreciate that she seems really involved. I want to support that, and I also think that this may be the type of box that can be judged better a few months down the line - like did I like and end up buying some of the products? Did it introduce me to something new that I appreciated? Did it give my workout a pick-me-up? Etc.

I'm looking forward to it - come on shipping!

The clutch is meant to be thrown in your gym bag.  I love that idea! I've never gotten her box before but super excited by all I have seen so far.  More than that, I'm so impressed that she is so involved and passionate about this.  
Yessss, I just love her.  I am currently subbed to too many things and this box would be one I would cut (especially after the price hike) if it weren't for the fact that Bianca clearly pours her heart and soul into it. 

I know a lot of people weren't thrilled about the clutch but I think it's really fun and different.  It reminds me of those bristle blocks things for kids, haha.  Will definitely use it a ton on vacation and other smaller outings this summer. 

Bristle blocks!! So much better than Lego's like I said!! Now I want some to play with (both lol). 

I'm more excited about the clutch now that I know the purpose - even though I don't carry a gym bag, since most my workouts are at home. It can fit in my regular bag fine or I could just use as a wristlet =) 

I'm still excited about the box. I think the clutch will be useful to keep my phone free of sand at the beach. The clean energy patch sounds interesting. Is there an official billing date? I thought I saw one somewhere and can't recall it.

The only date I've seen is where they said you have until the 12th too sign up, so hoping it ships next week. 

I think the clutch will be perfect for the summer with loads of folks going to beaches, pools, the heat/sweating, etc. I know I'll get loads of use out of it, even with a gym bag to throw it in ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I like the blue color but would love a vibrant color that may be reflective for night walks, etc.. but oh well either way =D 

Thanks lauradiniwilk

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently we'll have some kind of buttons in the box as well. This was posted yesterday:

ANOTHER CLUE! #MIZ07 #Repost from @buttnbooty
・・・
So thrilled that the amazing Bianca aka Mizzfit found us and included custom buttons in her Quarterly Co. this month! Check it out!!!!

Back