Quarterly Co. Bianca Jade / Mizzfit **SPOILERS**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have not. From Bianca and quarterly's instagram posts it still sounds on schedule to go out today. I hope shipping is quick I am ready to get this box!

Same as you ladies. I noticed this morning that you had until yesterday/today to (since I can't remember the time posted) to sign up. I was hoping  they'd go out today because the first date we got for final signups was Sunday. It's only a couple days but still. When you aren't a patient person and want to see the other items in the box, it feels like a lifetime.  :lol:

Just received my Order confirmation/invoice!  We are only being charged $50 for the shipment, at least I was. I had a $5 shipping credit (which was placed there when Quarterly decided to start charging for shipping). 

Just received my Order confirmation/invoice!  We are only being charged $50 for the shipment, at least I was. I had a $5 shipping credit (which was placed there when Quarterly decided to start charging for shipping). 
exactly.  because of this, I am deciding very heavily if I will keep any of my boxes. I have been with them a long time and feel pretty strongly about them not grandfathering in long time subscribers.

I got my billing confirmation too! I wish it was a shipping confirmation! How quickly do boxes usually arrive after the billing email? I have only bought once-off Best of Quarterly boxes before this one.

I signed up in time to get the shipping credit for this box too, but for the next one I'll be figuring out whether the box is potentially worth $55. For some reason that seems like quite a bit more than $50 ... $50 is the most I've ever paid for any sub box, so (for that and other reasons) I'm really eager to get this in my hands!

I got my billing confirmation too! I wish it was a shipping confirmation! How quickly do boxes usually arrive after the billing email? I have only bought once-off Best of Quarterly boxes before this one.

I signed up in time to get the shipping credit for this box too, but for the next one I'll be figuring out whether the box is potentially worth $55. For some reason that seems like quite a bit more than $50 ... $50 is the most I've ever paid for any sub box, so (for that and other reasons) I'm really eager to get this in my hands!
Within a week. Last box (Rosario) was billed on Thursday and shipped on Monday.  Received on a Thursday  (today) but it sounds like I'm one of the first to receive it. 

I like a state away from their shipment facility I usually have mine within 3 days of shipment provided it's not a weekend

Received an e-mail this morning (a few about 5 hours ago) that my box is on the way!! I'm so excited!
Yay, me too! I keep checking obsessively to see it it's giving me an estimated delivery date, but not so far. I bet (hope) it will be here by the end of the week. I don't want to see spoilers for anything that wasn't already spoiled, I may have to be disciplined about not looking online towards the end of the week. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The box is 6lbs!

Woah. That's a heavy box!! I didn't even notice the weight or anything, I was just so excited to get the e-mail lmao!!! I'm wondering how much of that are the weights and magazine though? Since we don't know the size of the ankle weights and she said the magazine was pretty big. lol

Just rechecked mine too see if there is an Estimated Delivery Date. There is Wednesday 22 April (so in 2 days)!!!!! Wahoo!!! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine said today all day then this morning switched to Friday. I could go pick it up in 4 hours round trip from Wisconsin. I think I'll have it tomorrow though. Smart Post usually over estimates for me. 

Latest posts

Back