Queen of Blending

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i love this girl and her talent, i have learned so much from her by just looking at her pics, i have so many saved to my cpu that i try and replicate to get better.

Her color combos are inspiring and shes a real artist, im SURE she uses primer on her models WHY wouldnt she.

Shes awsome and most people would let that get to their head, she still seems sweet. Either way i hope somehthig huge comes out of it for her

Originally Posted by mac-whore /img/forum/go_quote.gif I ran across her MySpace page again, recently and I see that she has a ton of new eye looks up. I posted some pics of hers in an earlier forum and failed to give her credit so, instead of posting i'll just link to her page.. plus, she has a million pics posted lol.. They're very inspirational IMO, I'll definately be trying some of these.. and she even lists the E/S colors that she used. Just thought I'd share..Enjoy!!
MySpace.com - Queen of Blending - 22 - Female - pasaDENA, CALIFORNIA - www.myspace.com/iheart_makeupartcosmetics

Oh yeah!I've had her page bookmarked for a couple years' she's very talented.

Yes, the color is kinda over the top, but I think that's just to show her skill, I'm sure she does more sedate and non-showy styles as well.

I can barely get the lid/brow/crease combo to work let all those subtle color blends.

Gotta give her props!

Oh and yes, a lot of times my computer freezes checking her page because the page is so loaded. I know she posts some of her creations in her blogs so sometimes that's easier to click on rather than waiting for the entire page to load.

Hi,

Glad someone bumped this back up. The pix are great. Queen is definitely a talented artist.

She's amazing!! Not that I could pull off most of those colors with my pale pasty skin...haha!

Back