Queen of Blending

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome skills!!!!
worship.gif
Just amazing!

in some of her pictures, the face makeup [bronzer and lipstick] is WAAAAAAAAAAy too much, but I applaud her blending skills.

I also think it is wrong to say she looks like a clown because I am yet to see any of your blending skills, yet you put someone else's down. Why cant girls just compliment each other without any snide remarks?

Wow.. she definetly puts my blending to shame... I agree with some of the other girls about the colors being just a bit too bold (at least for me), but she definetly has to have some talent to be able to pull off some of those looks and so effortlessly too.

oo thanks for the link! i have very, very similar lids to her and haven't really got a clue as to where to "properly" put crease color. i can't pull off her looks..but i love the plain beiging s/s she did=) looks like something borin' ol' me would wear:p

Wow, they look amazing on her. If I tried that I'd look so stupid, haha! Obviously if I tried that it would NEVER come out that amazing.

hmmm looks like im nuthing compred to her blendingz..
frown.gif
tro achieve tiz kinda look, muz take me milleniumz to learn lolzz!! Anyway, her blending is superb but i prefer with one shade rather than too many shaddes n multicolors..

i saw this the other day before i even joined this.

i was amazed.

i wish i could do the rainbow.

and have her MAC collection....

le sigh.
sleepyhead.gif

she sure knows her stuff! regardless if most of the looks are bold, if you can carry such looks then go for it!
biggrin.gif

And yeah. her blending puts mine to shame! and i htought i was good lol

She is a genius!... I would give everything fot her skills and her shadows collection
wink.gif
. I have no idea, how she does it so correct without any fakes.

The talent is without question - her skill with color is unreal. But...I have to agree with the ladies who thought it was a bit over the top. I would like to see what she does with a little less startling looks. I'm sure it would be amazing!

Wow, she is really awesome at blending, pairing colors, etc. However, I don't like how she lines outside her natural lipline and puts gloss outside her lips. I don't think that is flattering at all. But wow, I would totally want her to do my mu if I lived near her!

Lauren is fantastic, she is a wonderful make up artist and a lovely person, if you ever need advice or wanna know something about her skills, she'll always reply to your messages. She is very popular on myspace, one of the top make up artists on there that everyone knows.

I think I have already replied in this thread but still I cant be without appreciating her blending skills!Excellent job!

She has truly amazing skills As for me i don't need to see a more muted/toned down colors. For me if she can blend bold colors she can definitely do muted colors.

Latest posts

Back