Queen of Blending

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by chocobon Yeah it is but u can visit here http://specktra.net/search.php?searchid=247356 thaaank yewww
heart.gif

Originally Posted by Summer HOLY CRAP! Does anyone know what brush(es) she use(s)???? I was actually kinda shocked by this but, this is what she wrote on her page:

"what brushes do u use?" i have two brushes that i got from target , made by sonia kashuk. they were between 1.99 and 3.99. my main and only brush used for blending is a small eyeshadow brush, by her. the other i use for a more defined highlight, is a small angle brush by sonia as well. i know u can buy a whole set for $15 at the red circle botique (TARGET!)
biggrin.gif
another main one i use is a small flat brush (i use this to put the shadows and pigments on the lower lid, its NOT eyeliner). but it has no brand or anything. ive had it for a really long time but just started using it.

Originally Posted by mac-whore I was actually kinda shocked by this but, this is what she wrote on her page:
"what brushes do u use?" i have two brushes that i got from target , made by sonia kashuk. they were between 1.99 and 3.99. my main and only brush used for blending is a small eyeshadow brush, by her. the other i use for a more defined highlight, is a small angle brush by sonia as well. i know u can buy a whole set for $15 at the red circle botique (TARGET!)
biggrin.gif
another main one i use is a small flat brush (i use this to put the shadows and pigments on the lower lid, its NOT eyeliner). but it has no brand or anything. ive had it for a really long time but just started using it.

Thanks for that info. That is shocking actually, LOL .

OMG, i am so jealous i love all her looks but like everyone else i couldnt wear them myself. I dont wear eyeshadow so i dont know if i would be good at blending but when i do i wish i could be as good as she is.

how do you get the colors that bright? they show up way different on me even when i use a e/s primer

I think shes quite pretty and good, but I'm honestly seen better so i am not wowed. I'm not saying I can do better or anything like that or her skills are bad (they're defiitely not!) I'm just saying I don't seem to be as wowed as the rest of you!

I mean, it's makeup, not rocket science. Enough time, patience, and a handful of decent products, and anyone can do that.

that girl is very very talented! I think the reason she can do all that w/ 2 brushes is coz she's just plain talented period, sort of like an artist who paints on canvas, they're gifted in that way.

Originally Posted by cardboardboxed I think shes quite pretty and good, but I'm honestly seen better so i am not wowed. I'm not saying I can do better or anything like that or her skills are bad (they're defiitely not!) I'm just saying I don't seem to be as wowed as the rest of you!
I mean, it's makeup, not rocket science. Enough time, patience, and a handful of decent products, and anyone can do that.

It's true... See that she only wears MAC and she must have a good base to her e/s... Everyone can achieve a cool look
smile.gif
A thing that i learnt from time is: if you don't have much talent , PRACTICE and you'll achieve good results - it happened to me when i learnt how to draw. When i was on 2nd year of High School i decided to learn how to draw manga - before i would only draw stick men - so i practiced, practiced and practiced and learnt how to draw something decent (not great, but if i had practiced more i would be nice).

she's definitely great (i've seen it before), but the page was taking WAY too long to load, so i gave up lol

oh, and i'm totally not surprised she used SK brushes. her stuff is the shit.

Originally Posted by Jennifer she's definitely great (i've seen it before), but the page was taking WAY too long to load, so i gave up lol It freezes mine every time I try.

Wow... I spent like 20 min. looking at her page! lol I wish I could pull off color like that. I'm the biggest colorphobe I know, but it sure is awesome! Thanks for posting!!

Wow she does an awesome job! She can pull of those bright and vibrant colors. I'd look like a clown if I tried that.

That IS amazing !!! A little over the top but so cool ! Thanks for posting !

her blending skills seem amazing, however as others have stated her looks are a little TOO bold especially for everyday wear.

Back