Queen of Blending

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by pinkbundles ditto!
i haven't seen many up-close pix of people but the ones i have are just amazing. props to liz, devin and some of the other girls too!

awww. thanks sweetie!

Thanks guys!! Blending really isn't that hard, you just have to take your time with it and play...use a soft brush, and remember to ALWAYS work from light to dark rather than dark to light!

oh gosh i wish i had the talent to mix and blend colors like that!!! its like i have over 100 eyeshadows in every color imaginable and i dont know what the heck to do with em!! beautiful beautiful work, i was loooking at those pics FOREVER!!!

Amazing work, but nothing that I could pull off myself color- or lookwise.

Yeah, she is agreat blender, but her skin looks amazing, I wonder what she uses???
wassatt.gif

really talented girl...saw her blog before too and i've actually bookmarked them. tho' its not a day makeup that you can wear,, but definitely good for night out party with friends. great photos as well, my pics doesnt show up that clear

Originally Posted by lia_matos We also have our own queen of blending: Leila. ditto

I think her eye area(I dont know what to call it)I mean her brow bone area is very big and that makes her e/s more prominent and the colors show well!

she has some good looks but i would never wear any of them , they are to out there u know.. but the girl can blend.

Originally Posted by foxyqt aww'h the page is blocked =( stupid proxy Yeah it is but u can visit here

Back