Queen of Blending

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's striking but does anyone else think the pics she has worked on herself are slightly better than when she works on models? Is it possible she doesn't use a primer on models?? The whole work is gorgeous anyway..

Originally Posted by vav /img/forum/go_quote.gif She's striking but does anyone else think the pics she has worked on herself are slightly better than when she works on models? Is it possible she doesn't use a primer on models?? The whole work is gorgeous anyway.. i think eye shape has alot to do with it. imo, her eye shape just so happens to be a perfect canvas for showcasing gorgeous/bold colors. we all have different eye shapes and i'm not sure her work would come out looking the same on my eyes. also, i think on alot of photoshoots and stuff she dosen't go '' all out '' 'cause that's probably not the particular look they're going for. more often than not, they're gonna want something slightly more toned down than what she'd typically do on herself.

She has some amazing skills. I wish I had them too.
frown.gif

wow....one day I'll be able to blend like that....lol...I hope....after I saw her myspace I went out and bought brushes and eyeshadow and stuff lol...I NEED practice

I saw it the other day, I love that people do vids on youtube. They are so helpful.

Originally Posted by Mickie /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow, she's more like the goddess of blending LOL i agree, she puts my tallents to shame!

Originally Posted by reesesilverstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif She's putting her work on youtube now...
I think she calls herself " QueenofBlendingMUA."

Thanks! I subscribed to her channel.

wow her skills are amazing...and at such a young age too

but it does work mainly cuz she's pretty with clear skin to begin with and her complexion makes her able to pull off many bolder looks

i wish i could apply makeup like that..heck, i cant even blend to save my life.

she is amazing!

Found her profile yesterday, she looks amazing. Do not like the very bright colours though.

Latest posts

Back