Question for international buyers - delivery ?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've always received whatever I've ordered. I hope I'll never experience losing my items in the mail. The shortest waiting time I've had was 5 days, and the longest was around one month.

agatapas did u get your orders from lumiere? i got a confirmation from lumiere last December 12,2007 and till now i haven't recieved my orders. kathy informed me to wait a while. because of the holidays, a lot of dalays have occured.

what's surprising is i got both my edm and meow orders yesterday even though they were shipped dec. 15 and 17 respectively

yes I finally got my order from Lumiere, while I started to doubt I'll ever get it after I got a full refund.

I got only one package which was send as last, at least Lumiere says so, and a day later I got my brushes which were sent the next day.

I do not want to acuse anyone, while I think my problem was handled very well by Lumiere, and all in all I finally got my order free of charge, but I'm pretty sure that my first order was not shipped at all.

As to the shipping times give Lumiere some more time. From my experience - I have no idea why - packages from Lumiere always take much longer, then packages from other companies. And I have to admit that December was a crazy month, when some packages form US were coming earlier than some inland packages which took forever.

I wouldn't worry about Lumiere, I find their CS as very well and if there is something wrong with the package, they will certainly take care of it. However they always wait about 30 days before they make a decision to reship the items. The fact that it takes longer to get the package from Lumiere is not their fault, maybe it's due to the fact that postal system in their area works slower.

My Lumiere brushes were posted on 10 December, and they arrived on 4 January. I didn't receive any notification that they'd been shipped, and had assumed that I wasn't going to get them. But they arrived safe and sound, and I'm really happy with them.

Hi guys,

Reading ur all messages makes me worry for my package although i just ordered it 2 days ago. Good thing about EDM is you can always check on their web if they hav already shipped ur item. I got the sample on 8 Jan after 10 days in this peak period.Hope it'll work well this time.

Glad that you hav received ur stuffs agatapas.You guyz sure are very patient . I would go crazy if my order doesnt arrive in a month.

I've ordered from several online MMU retailers; Lumiere, Meow, Uglogirl (and i'm waiting on some packages from dreamworld minerals and silk naturals).

so far, my average waiting time has been 2 weeks. which is pretty reasonable for shipping all the way around the world to Singapore!
smile.gif

I hope i never ever lose a package... *crosses fingers*

Originally Posted by simisimi100 /img/forum/go_quote.gif 8-10 days? its good. I getting packages from EDM about month!the slow in the shipping..

I've ordered from EDM on DEC 28th and it arrived yesterday so I got it fairly quickly.

its already been a month and no package yet from lumiere to think that it was the very first thing i ordered last december (shipped 1st week of december). i got my silk naturals order last week to think that it was the very last thing i ordered (shipped last week of december)

i think i have to wait a while.. and be more patient. i'll just email kathy again on february. huhu

I have ordered from Lumiere many times and It has taken between 7 and 17 days for the packages to arrive. I placed my last order 23 Dec, I got a shipping confirmation 3 Jan and it arrived here 9 Jan. I have only had positive experiences of their CS.

I live in HongKong.I ordered some samples before christmas and I've just received it yesterday... I think international orders really need some times for delivery,so don't worry,I hope you'll received it soon^^

Jeez. I thought a month's wait was long already, now that sounds really good to me since I have a few orders that were placed on November 2007, and until now, they're nowhere to be found.

My Lumiere pre buys were shipped December 12 last year... I got 'em early February, the stamp on it says our P.O. got it January 30
biggrin.gif

wow, a month and a week !! i'm happy to live in France, i usually get everything under 3 weeks.

I had to ask taylor from tmm to send me a package twice, because the first was lost.

But Italian Postal service is like the worst in all over the world, it's almost impossible for us to receive packages from outside europe because they keep them for months and ask to pay up to 1520€ of taxes.

I usually have to wait a cuple of months for orders outside europe and up to one month for orders that come from europe.

Originally Posted by hoarder /img/forum/go_quote.gif Jeez. I thought a month's wait was long already, now that sounds really good to me since I have a few orders that were placed on November 2007, and until now, they're nowhere to be found. Have you informed these companies that your orders have not been received? Unless there was a delay in the processing of your orders, I think anything more than 2 months is too long for an international delivery.

I have already contacted two of the companies we ordered from. Quite frankly, I've long given up hope of seeing those packages. If by some huge miracle they do turn up, I'd consider it somewhat of a bonus.
unsure.gif

My Lumiere shipped on December 29, and I still haven't received it. On February 29 I'm e-mailing Lumiere. I think a 2-month wait is long enough...

Oh so long! for Lumiere i usually will have to wait for over a month before getting their items during festive periods, however, during normal period takes about 2 to 3 weeks.

Back