Question for international buyers - delivery ?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Sibylla /img/forum/go_quote.gif My Lumiere shipped on December 29, and I still haven't received it. On February 29 I'm e-mailing Lumiere. I think a 2-month wait is long enough... I agree with you. I would email them today!
Good luck and I hope you receive it soon.

I just "lost" my package from mad minerals. My gel liners didn't arrive. Barbi was wonderful and refunded me with the whole amount immediately, but now I have the money, no gel liners and the possiblity they will arive at some point.

I still want those gel liners and want to order them, but I told Barbi that I will pay all the cost when or if I get the original package. So it may happen that I'll buy gel liners now, pay for it and than get another package and to tell the truth if this was other product I wouldn't mind to have it double and pay double, but with the gel liners, there is no point, while it's difficult to use up the amount.

Oh gosh that's really bad. I hate situations like that.

I'm sorry to hear that but I'm glad you got your money back.

I buy my gel liners from JW Cosmetics and they have reasonable international shipping and they process and ship really fast. I definitely recommend them.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ColdDayInHell /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm sorry to hear that but I'm glad you got your money back.
I buy my gel liners from JW Cosmetics and they have reasonable international shipping and they process and ship really fast. I definitely recommend them.
smile.gif

I had no problem with JW Cosmetics as well. Good packaging, and I got my items in about 3 weeks.
smile.gif

update: one of my MIA packages turned up. Finally!

It was shipped out December 10, 2007 and arrived on February 7, but it was only yesterday that my friend was able to claim it. In fact, she went there without the pick-up notice, she just rummaged through their log books. The people at the PO claimed they just sent the pick-up notice. (They've had the package for a good 2 weeks already)

Originally Posted by Sibylla /img/forum/go_quote.gif I had no problem with JW Cosmetics as well. Good packaging, and I got my items in about 3 weeks.
smile.gif
I also get my gel eyeliners from JW Cosmetics. I can't rave enough about their customer service! I received mine in a week, which is pretty fast since it was from the US to Australia!

Back