QVC New Beauty Test Tube - 2nd quarter (April, May, June)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Angie Tacker /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got a letter from QVC related to the free shipping. Looks like they are honoring the free shipping upgrade!
Woot, I got that letter in the mail yesterday. I'm kind of shocked they are going to honor it.

Ok I broke down yesterday and order the tube. All the positive comments on here is what was the final deciding factor. I hope I love it as much as you all do! 

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the letter as well but my account was changed to regular service and of course, I can't prove that I put it on the free one.
Same here. My answer to that? I'm cancelling all my auto deliveries. 

Okay I may be really late on this but I have the Tarte Lipsurgence in adored--- if anyone has Frisky- I would really like to trade it please :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hi, all,

I hope no one minds if I ask this: I LOVE the quarterly Test Tubes that NewBeauty.com releases directly.

Are the QVC Test Tubes substantially diferent? Better?
If I got both, would there be a lot of duplication? I am asking because I am not a QVC shopper. Thank you!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Lilly

Originally Posted by TallCoolTexan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi, all,

I hope no one minds if I ask this: I LOVE the quarterly Test Tubes that NewBeauty.com releases directly.

Are the QVC Test Tubes substantially diferent? Better?

If I got both, would there be a lot of duplication? I am asking because I am not a QVC shopper. Thank you!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Lilly
I hope I am not giving you wrong info since I only have received one of each so far but I think the samples in the QVC TT are all from brands that QVC sells on their website. NBTT does their own thing and partners up with whoever they want. I think this go round I liked the QVC TT better than NB TT.

Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I hope I am not giving you wrong info since I only have received one of each so far but I think the samples in the QVC TT are all from brands that QVC sells on their website. NBTT does their own thing and partners up with whoever they want. I think this go round I liked the QVC TT better than NB TT.
And didn't you get screwed like I did out of two products in the NBTT?

Originally Posted by Angie Tacker /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

And didn't you get screwed like I did out of two products in the NBTT?

Actually, I did. I did not get the perlier lotion or the dr.brandt bb cream, which was the only reason I signed up. 

This was my first time also and I really liked the QVC version better. The NBTT except for the Mally eyeshadow stick and the moroccan oil  was kind of meh. I still love the idea of it and I think I have some great little presents to give to family I will be seeing over the summer but it didn't wow me. Though I do think that the two products i liked more than paid for the TT itself. 

I am pretty new in the world of beauty subscriptions!!

This week I have discovered the "New Beauty Test Tube" from the advertising in this forum!

Maybe It is a dumb question: ... Are the "The New Beauty Test Tube" and "The QVC Test Tube" the same? What are  the differences?? Is the price the same?

Thank you!!!

Originally Posted by BabyMafalda /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am pretty new in the world of beauty subscriptions!!

This week I have discovered the "New Beauty Test Tube" from the advertising in this forum!

Maybe It is a dumb question: ... Are the "The New Beauty Test Tube" and "The QVC Test Tube" the same? What are  the differences?? Is the price the same?

Thank you!!!
Fantastic! We LOVE Test Tube around here.

The difference between the two is that one is offered directly from New Beauty and the other from QVC containing products sold on QVC but it's still a New Beauty Test Tube. The price is relatively the same but QVC does add tax while the NBTT does not. Shipping is a few dollars different but depending if you get charged tax or not the one from NBTT is about $2 or $3 less.

Other differences.

• QVC you will know ahead of time what's inside the tube, NBTT you won't.
  • Boxes are different sometimes one or two products may overlap (the Mally shadow pencil in this last tube came in both versions).
  • NBTT has a "gift card" (aka promo code) for Spalook.com, QVC does not have any additional discounts or promo codes inside.
  • You can purchase a one-time only QVC-NBTT box or subscribe to it as a subscription (comes once a quarter) while the NBTT is subscription only but you can cancel at any time.

Both contain the New Beauty magazine.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Fantastic! We LOVE Test Tube around here.

The difference between the two is that one is offered directly from New Beauty and the other from QVC containing products sold on QVC but it's still a New Beauty Test Tube. The price is relatively the same but QVC does add tax while the NBTT does not. Shipping is a few dollars different but depending if you get charged tax or not the one from NBTT is about $2 or $3 less.

Other differences.

• QVC you will know ahead of time what's inside the tube, NBTT you won't.
  • Boxes are different sometimes one or two products may overlap (the Mally shadow pencil in this last tube came in both versions).
  • NBTT has a "gift card" (aka promo code) for Spalook.com, QVC does not have any additional discounts or promo codes inside.
  • You can purchase a one-time only QVC-NBTT box or subscribe to it as a subscription (comes once a quarter) while the NBTT is subscription only but you can cancel at any time.

Both contain the New Beauty magazine.
Thank you, Zadidoll!!!

I am going to keep an eye on the next tubes!!!!

i ordered the TT from QVC and really liked the products and sizes that i received, as well as the magazine.  i've signed up now thru NB and will get my first one from them later this week.

my thought is that i can see what's in the QVC version and order that if it looks good and is different enough or has products i like that overlap.  this with my BB sub should keep me *mostly* happy with new playthings.

How long does shipping generally take for the QVC TT? I order mine quite a while ago, received the shipping notification a week ago, and the shipping still says "in transit" with no estimated delivery date... This is the first time I've ever had something shipped with UPS where they did not provide any estimated delivery date, and there's been no location update since the 15th.

Originally Posted by kloudes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How long does shipping generally take for the QVC TT? I order mine quite a while ago, received the shipping notification a week ago, and the shipping still says "in transit" with no estimated delivery date... This is the first time I've ever had something shipped with UPS where they did not provide any estimated delivery date, and there's been no location update since the 15th.
At most... up to two weeks. It's going ground.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

At most... up to two weeks. It's going ground.
Oof, that is quite a while, considering their shipping is not cheap.  Oh well, I am still excited!

Yay!

Two weeks factors in holidays and UPS doesn't work weekends so depending on when the box is shipped and from where to where it can take up to two weeks. I've had that happen with my 4th quarter box.

Of all my subscription boxes QVC Test Tube is turning out to be my favorite. By the time the next tube comes out I will have used up all the products in the current tube, and I'm liking everything so far. My second fav is probably Beautyfix.

Latest posts

Back