QVC New Beauty Test Tube - 2nd quarter (April, May, June)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK. I called QVC CS to try to order their TT or at least find out how, and they were NO help.

Can someone tell me how to get " on the list" or something?
I'm not crazy at all about WEN products, but other than that, I should like it a lot.

Thanks!!

Originally Posted by TallCoolTexan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OK. I called QVC CS to try to order their TT or at least find out how, and they were NO help.

Can someone tell me how to get " on the list" or something?

I'm not crazy at all about WEN products, but other than that, I should like it a lot.

Thanks!!
I'm not surprised since the 2nd quarter box sold out back in April. You won't be able to order the 3rd quarter box until July.

Thanks for the info.

It's a lot more than their CS rep, was able to tell me. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So, both Test Tubes are ordered and ship at the same time. That's interesting..

Originally Posted by TallCoolTexan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks for the info.

It's a lot more than their CS rep, was able to tell me. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So, both Test Tubes are ordered and ship at the same time. That's interesting..
Yes and no. You can order the one directly from New Beauty NOW and they'll ship it in July while you have to wait for July to order the one directly from QVC.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm not surprised since the 2nd quarter box sold out back in April. You won't be able to order the 3rd quarter box until July.
I must have gotten one of the last ones.  I ordered it sometime in May and received it about 1 1/2 weeks ago.  I was debating ordering it and had it bookmarked for awhile, so I am so glad I got one in time.  Just checked my bookmark and it's gone now.

I really love it.  TTs are a great deal.  I'm not sure which one I liked better (NB or QVC).

Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Do they send WEN a lot? I hope so because I loved the last one I got
I'd like to know this too.  I loved the WEN experience through TestTube.  It made my hair so shiny and manageable and just felt nice.  That's saying a lot because my hair is really long, down my back and other shampoos and conditioners can cause it to feel stripped or very tangled.  I love the idea of using just conditioner to clean my hair occasionally, but the WEN is very expensive so I'm not sure I'll commit.  It takes a lot of product to use, they recommend 15 -20 pumps and that takes up about 1/4 of the 6 oz. container it seems!  Sigh.  I'll probably end up reordering eventually.  Test Tubes really do work for the products featured, that's for sure!  I've repurchased products in the past before too.  I wouldn't have fallen in love with WEN without TestTube, the little one in MyGlam didn't wow me for some reason.  I loved the pomegranate version that I received in my Test Tube more, maybe because it was bigger and I had a chance to really try it out for a little while?

I loved this Test Tube so much that if it was still available, I'd reorder.  The mix of products and the value is amazing.  I'm so glad I'm on auto-delivery for both versions now.  I missed out on a few QVC ones before by not being on the ball timing wise.  I think this time around, I liked the QVC version a little bit more, but that's just personal preference.  The New Beauty one was great too.

Originally Posted by sweetiegirlll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Do they send WEN a lot? I hope so because I loved the last one I got
I'd like to know this too.  I loved the WEN experience through TestTube.  It made my hair so shiny and manageable and just felt nice.  That's saying a lot because my hair is really long, down my back and other shampoos and conditioners can cause it to feel stripped or very tangled.  I love the idea of using just conditioner to clean my hair occasionally, but the WEN is very expensive so I'm not sure I'll commit.  It takes a lot of product to use, they recommend 15 -20 pumps and that takes up about 1/4 of the 6 oz. container it seems!  Sigh.  I'll probably end up reordering eventually.  Test Tubes really do work for the products featured, that's for sure!  I've repurchased products in the past before too.  I wouldn't have fallen in love with WEN without TestTube, the little one in MyGlam didn't wow me for some reason.  I loved the pomegranate version that I received in my Test Tube more, maybe because it was bigger and I had a chance to really try it out for a little while?

I loved this Test Tube so much that if it was still available, I'd reorder.  The mix of products and the value is amazing.  I'm so glad I'm on auto-delivery for both versions now.  I missed out on a few QVC ones before by not being on the ball timing wise.  I think this time around, I liked the QVC version a little bit more, but that's just personal preference.  The New Beauty one was great too.

I had the same experience, I love the WEN but I dont want to pay 50.00 for  bottle! Although I am thinking about it.. I am trying Kerastase shampoo and conditioner now. Then I will decide which one I will stick with. 

Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had the same experience, I love the WEN but I dont want to pay 50.00 for  bottle! Although I am thinking about it.. I am trying Kerastase shampoo and conditioner now. Then I will decide which one I will stick with. 
Sometimes QVC will have a decent special for WEN. Back in April I was able to sign up for the package where for around $50 (+S&H) I got one scent in the 32 oz, the seasonal scent in the 16 oz, the styling cream (6 oz) and the sculpting cream (4 or 6 oz). And I thought this wouldn't last me 2 months, but I realized I can go every other day or use my Burt's Bees for a break. It's not a bad amount of product for that price when I found out the 32 oz retails around $40-50 alone. And I found that the each pump of product isn't as much as I thought it would be. Plus it just depends how long / thick / thirsty your hair is.

while i am in the minority about Wen (did not love, especially the pomegranate scent) i did really like this testtube. it was a great variety, sizes and quality of products. i'm anxious to see what will be featured in the summer version. so many things to try, i just got my review posted in my blog.

For those that are on AD, what does your account say for the next shipping date? I was looking last night and mine says August and then October. Shouldn't it be in July?? I was one of the people who switched to the free shipping promo and then got the letters where they are still honoring it.. Did they switch the delivery to when it will air on qvc instead of getting it in advance? So strange..

I've been thinking about subscribing to the QVC beauty test tube, but I haven't seen a ton of reviews about them. I think I might just give it a try to see if I like it.

Mine says 8/7/12 for my next delivery.  I also noticed I'm signed up to receive auto-deliveries through October 2013.  I thought that the auto-delivery was just for a year.  Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled that I don't have to re-sign up in January - I guess it's just surprising because I thought that I would have to. 

Originally Posted by bluemustang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
For those that are on AD, what does your account say for the next shipping date? I was looking last night and mine says August and then October. Shouldn't it be in July??

I was one of the people who switched to the free shipping promo and then got the letters where they are still honoring it.. Did they switch the delivery to when it will air on qvc instead of getting it in advance? So strange..

Here's mine:

04/05/2012 A224152 • New Beauty 9-Piece Test Tube with Magazine A-D $32.45   08/07/2012 A224155 • New Beauty xx-Piece Test Tube with Magazine A-D $29.96 10/04/2012 A224156 • New Beauty x-Piece Test Tube with Magazine A-D $29.96
August 7 is the next delivery date. It's odd because I could have sworn originally it was in July.

The one that shipped in April was the spring box, the one coming in August is the summer box, October is the fall box. The Winter 2013 box won't be until January.

Just joined NewBeauty Test Tube, so I guess I'll be getting the summer box.  Excited!  This makes my 3rd subscription service, along with Birchbox and Eco-Emi.  I think I'm covered now.

Why are these not shipping out until August?
scream3.gif

Why are these not shipping out until August? :scream3:
I have been on auto delivery for the QVC Test Tube for almost two years and they always ship like this... January, April, August and October :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And the on air presentation stated that as well. I'm not sure where people got July from

Latest posts

Back