QVC New Beauty Test Tube - 2nd quarter (April, May, June)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1st quarter - Jan, Feb, March

2nd quarter - April, May, June

3rd quarter - July, August, September

4th quarter - October, November, December

It stems from the fact the spring box shipped right at the end of March for some and right at the beginning of April for others (like me as mine shipped 4/5/2012). My Winter box (1st quarter) shipped 1/8/2012 which is the first week of January. So logically the 3rd quarter box, aka the Summer box, should ship on or around July 8 and not in August.

1st quarter - Jan, Feb, March 2nd quarter - April, May, June 3rd quarter - July, August, September 4th quarter - October, November, December It stems from the fact the spring box shipped right at the end of March for some and right at the beginning of April for others (like me as mine shipped 4/5/2012). My Winter box (1st quarter) shipped 1/8/2012 which is the first week of January. So logically the 3rd quarter box, aka the Summer box, should ship on or around July 8 and not in August.
It's always shipped January, April, August, and October. Guess there's no logic. However, they've always stated online and on air that these are the ship dates.

The logical sequence of "quarterly"?   
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by MakeupGalore /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have been on auto delivery for the QVC Test Tube for almost two years and they always ship like this... January, April, August and October
biggrin.gif
And the on air presentation stated that as well. I'm not sure where people got July from

That's just odd it ships in August which is the middle of the quarter instead of the beginning.

January to April = three months.

April to August = four months.

August to October = two months.

October to January = three months.

That's just odd it ships in August which is the middle of the quarter instead of the beginning. January to April = three months. April to August = four months. August to October = two months. October to January = three months.
It is odd. I wonder what their rhyme and reason is. I never even thought about it cause that's how it always was. But now when I see it broken down it does seem illogical.

Originally Posted by Linabunnie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does anyone know if the QVC TT is up to order yet? I cant seem to find it​
Not yet, probably in August.

This might be a silly question/my QVC ignorance since I've never ordered there before, but I'm interested in signing up for auto-delivery of the Test Tubes and I can't figure out how online. Do I have to wait until the new one goes online and then put in an order for that one and all future tubes or can I do it now? Thanks for your help, ladies!

Originally Posted by tessak /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This might be a silly question/my QVC ignorance since I've never ordered there before, but I'm interested in signing up for auto-delivery of the Test Tubes and I can't figure out how online. Do I have to wait until the new one goes online and then put in an order for that one and all future tubes or can I do it now? Thanks for your help, ladies!
Ya, you have to wait til its up on the site.

Originally Posted by tessak /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think the next tube wont be available until August

Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by tessak /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think the next tube wont be available until August

I think they ship out before they are available.. so that people with auto delivery get theirs first. Can anyone confirm this? I read it somewhere

Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think they ship out before they are available.. so that people with auto delivery get theirs first. Can anyone confirm this? I read it somewhere
I think this is true, From what I remember, I had my tube for a little while before they were available to buy.

Back