QVC Test Tube - Third Quarter

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Curious what you guys think of the eye primer. I skipped this month because of $$ and not a fan of the primer and lipgloss.

Originally Posted by cheetahchirps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oops, needed my glasses, Mally's Look for me too. Except for Blossom, these things just don't have enough tint to be flattering on me. I'd prefer a travel size of the Poreless Face Defender if we're going to get Mally every month. That's the product I find indispensable.
I would love it if they would put a sample of Mally's Poreless Face Defender in one of the tubes. I would really like to try that! 

Originally Posted by cheetahchirps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks for putting this up, zadi. Now I see the mediocre review I posted on the QVC site is gone, along with my request for Mally Poreless Face Defender, so I'm glad you asked for it!

At least we didn't get WEN again. I know it's popular with some, but it doesn't work for me and I hate it.
I was kind of disappointed that we didn't get WEN although it would have been a repeat. I loved WEN and was hoping for another sample bottle so I wouldn't be forced to buy it. It's too expensive for me since I have to use like 20 pumps of the stuff. I have long thick curly hair.

Back